Chapter 20

ROSE POV

I went back to my room, and changed to a grey armless hoodie and black leggings. I quickly throwed my long annoying black hair in a bun.

Took my phone and earphones and put them in side my pocket.

I stepped out of the room and went towards the elevator before i entered the elevator i yelled "NAT I WILL WAIT FOR YOU DOWN"

I then entered the elevator and pressed the button to the gym floor, i lean back on one of the elevator walls waiting for it to stop.

Once it stopped i stepped out of the elevator and went to the center of the room and start stretching.

After 20 minutes of stretching, i went to wrapped my hands and started punching the punching bag at the corner of the room, and thought about what i did few hours ago.

Of course he would think of you as a hoe

You jumped on his lap and you knew him for what 2 or 3 days?

You are stupid Rose

You know better than showing that much of emotion to a stranger..... Or anyone for the matter

And you seriously told him about the nightmares?

What a whore running quickly to his arms just for giving you some affection.

I punched the bag making it break from its chain sending it flying away. I took deep breath trying to calm myself.

I heard clapping and turned around to see Natasha clapping, she was wearing black sport bra and black leggings, and her hair was in a braid.

"good job" she said, i nodded and went to the mini fridge pulling a water bottle drinking it quickly.

"hopefully you still have energy for our fight" she said walking to the center of the room

"i am not planning on holding back" she added

"i would be offended if you did" i said now walking infront of her and started the fight.

AFTER FEW FIGHTS

I dropped to the ground and Natasha sat beside me. I closed my eyes focusing on my breath.

Fuck i hadn't have a good combat fight in a while

"i see you improve those fighting moves i showed you, doll" Bucky's voice made me sit straight and control my breathing and put a blank face.

"yeah, your moves are quit old and slow, i had to add spice" i said nonchalantly.

"thanks Nat for the training i hadn't have a good fight in a while" i said smiling at Natasha.

"I could say the same, everyone here is either too old and slow or predictable" she said smirking

"but you, you switched your fighting technique every battle, it was hard to see what's coming, and for THAT I like you" she added smiling at me

I just laughed got another water bottle and then started walking towards the elevator.

I passed beside bucky who grab my wrist

"saying my combat skills are old is implying that you think that you can defeat me doll" he said

"i can defeat you easily, seeing you can't even defeat Nat who i defeat multiple can prove it" i told him snatching my wrist from him, and then turned toward Natasha.

"sorry if it seemed offending and rude. I am greatful for our fights, and i learned alot from my mistakes i did when you kicked my ass multiple times, i will look forward fighting you again if you want of course" i said.