Chapter 27

ROSE POV

The room went silent.

"i killed them all" i said looking at Harley, who was standing couple steps away from me.

"i don't doubt that, hopefully you gave them hell" he said with hands in his pockets looking at me.

"i surely did, but not much i had to move quickly before the dead line" i said scrunching my nose at the end.

"come here you little demon" he said opening his arms, i jumped on him hugging him then after a minute or two i back flipped him slamming him on the floor.

"owww.... What was that for?" he said rubbing the back of his neck while standing up.

"that's for calling me little" i said sticking my tongue at him.

He turned to Peter and gave him the 'see i told you' look.

What did i miss?

They seem much more closer

Yeah no shit Sherlock.

Shut up, i will ask him later

"wait, you killed them all? The potato kid said there's almost 200 people on the list he gave you" Tony asked confused, but deep down he knows the answer.

"187 people, yeah i killed them all and tortured some" i said nonchalantly.

The room became quiet and everyone in the room looked at me in horror except Harley, Loki, Bucky, and Natasha.

Why does those 4 look proud?

Especially the potato, he isn't hiding it and have smug look on his face..... Whatever i don't even want to know

"well that's higher than Loki's score, congrats kid" Clint said patting my back

"ohh really and how much was his score?" i asked tilting my head to the right.

"He killed 80 people in 2 days." Bruce said eyeing Loki wearily.

"he is adopted" Thor chimed in

"at least i was wanted to get adopted, unlike you, they got stuck with you. And i told you mortals that i was mind controled" Loki scowled.

"don't worry Lou i know you didn't do it on purpose, but either way i bet you looked hot while killing them" i smiled at Loki.

"don't you ever get embarrassed saying shit like that?" Harley said hitting me in the back of my head.

"that hurt you bitch..... And i didn't say anything embarrassing, i just stated the truth" i said glaring at Harley while rubbing my head where he hit me.

"you are hopeless.... Why do i even bother?" Harley said facepalming.

"congrats you finally notice that i am hopless after all that time...... Особенно после того, как я встретил Локи" i sаіd glаnсing at Loki who was confused with everything going on.

{translate :Especially after i met Loki}

Looking at their faces only Natasha who was smirking, Steve who looked tired and done with me, Bucky who is glaring at confused Loki, and Harley who hit my head again, are only the ones who understood.

"and with all the people here you go for the psychotic one" Steve sighed putting his head in his hands tiredly.

"awww, no need to be jealous Steve, you are hot too, young me would probably have crush on you. But you see i am not young and you ain'tnreally my type but you are blond, honest, up-front, loyal, extremely noble, predictable, and unfailingly dependable, what almost every girl dream of, but i ain't your typical girl. You are peaceful because you want to maintain stability within a group. When something external threatens the group, you will fight for it to return to homeostasis. " i said smiling at him