The Song You Slow Dance To

A/N - HEY! I'LL KEEP THIS SHORT AND I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ THIS. THE PREFERENCE IS WRITTEN UNDERNEATH.

I just wanted to quickly say THANK YOU so much for reading these. It started off as a side hobby for me to do while I'm bored, but now I write here every single day because I have so much fun with it and enjoy seeing other people reading them. It helps keep me creative and inspired while I work on writing a novel. 

Thank you so much for voting and coming back to read more, it really means so much to me and I just wanted to let you all know that. I'm going to be writing more one shots for Sherlock in my other book (I know I've been slacking off on that one but I've planned a few more so hopefully I'll get my lazy ass working on that soon.) Oh and if you have any requests for this or for a one shot then PLEASE let me know. I'll write basically anything so don't be shy :) (If you want to keep it anonymous I could always open my Instagram DMs for requests or to just chat... Just let me know if you would prefer that.) I'm planning your weddings with each character next so stick around for that - I'll be getting to work on it soon.

I said I'd keep this short didn't I... Oops. Thank you again for reading these! Hope you like this one :) ~ Aimee x

SHERLOCK

Rosyln - Bon Iver & St. Vincent

A dark but truly beautiful song about a girl who is helped out of a dark place by her lover. Sherlock likes to think it relates to your relationship - if he hasn't saved you in this way, then you have definitely saved him.

JOHN

Apocalypse - Cigarettes After Sex

John loves this song. He finds it so mellow and chill - perfect to sway on the spot together while singing along to.

MORIARTY

Space Song - Beach House

Jim loves how unique this is to other couple's slow dance songs. It reminds him of your relationship - different but beautiful as he kisses you and spins you around clumsily.

LESTRADE

Pluto Projector - Rex Orange County

Greg always sings along to this song and sometimes you catch him crying when the orchestra starts up. It's a very pretty song and easy to sing along to but powerful.

MYCROFT

Where's My Love - SYML

He loves the overall feel and sound of this song. The instruments and vocals are perfect and he can't help but sweep you around the floor to it.