Cute Moment 🍪 {1K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"Sanji I'm back ~" You ran through the doors of the Baratie.

Sanji walks out of the kitchen. "(Y/N) you're back!"

"Hehe, come play!"

"Sorry (Y/N) I have to cook."

"Oh... Well, can you cook me something yummy?"

"Oh okay..."

"Yay!" You sit at a table close by, "I'll wait here!"

"Okay..." Sanji walks back into the kitchen.

You sit at the table, with your leg dangling over the chair. You hum while looking around.

Sanji comes out, "uhh what do you want?"

"Ummm a surprise!" You threw your hand in the air.

"Oh okay..." He walks back in.

Sanji wasn't sure what to make. You ate pretty much anything. But you could be picky at times. In the end, he decided to make you cookies, choc chip cookies. He started making them, he got the cookie cutters. There were stars and hearts. He made the cookies and put them in the oven.

Meanwhile, you were sitting and talking to Zeff. "Grandpa, why are you so mean to Sanji?"

"I'm not mean."

"Yeah, you kick his head. That would hurt."

"That's because he doesn't listen..."

"But Grandma doesn't kick me."

"Ladies shouldn't be kicked!"

"Huh?"

"Don't worry you won't understand. If Sanji ever lays a hand on you..."

"Is holding my hand, okay?"

"He holds your hand?!"

"I hold his hand. Make sure he follows me ~"

"What do you mean?!"

Sanji comes out with a plate of cookies. "Sanji ~" You stand up on the chair.

"(Y/N) I... I made you some cookies."

"Yay!  Thank you, Sanji ~"

He places the plate on the table, "you're welcome..." His cheeks turned pink.

You pick up one, "choc chip cookies! There are heart and star ones! I'll have the heart one!"

Zeff eyes off Sanji, "heart cookies?"

"Uhh..." Sanji looks away.

"I love them! They're soft in the middle." As you bit into the cookie, it was still doughy. Hence the start of your love for cookie dough.

Zeff took a cookie and had a bit. Saw it wasn't cooked all the way. "You didn't cook them properly eggplant!"

Sanji took a look and started to feel bad. "I'm sorry (Y/N)..."

You stop mid cookie, looked at him confessed. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"It's not cooked properly..."

"Huh? But it is cooked properly. It's soo yummy!" Zeff went to take it off you, you jumped off the chair. "Hey, it's my cookie!"

"Pass it here Precious Girl, you can't eat it."

"Nope, I'm eating it."

"It's not cooked properly. You'll get sick."

You gasp, "Sanji wouldn't make me sick! Would you Sanji?"

"No, never!"

"See! I'm eating the cookies!" You grabbed a hand full, grab Sanji's hand and took off.

"Precious Girl! Sanji! Get back here!"

You giggled, as you ran off. You reach the second deck, you sit down. Look up at Sanji, "you going to sit?"

"Oh..." He sits next to you, cheeks turning red. "Uhh, you shouldn't be eating the cookies. They're not cooked properly..."

"But I like them, they're soft in the middle. Take a bit," you held out your cookie for him. He looks at it, "what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing," he took a bite. He could tell it wasn't cooked properly. He watches you eat them happily. "You're going to get sick..." He finished the rest of it.

"Naa, I won't get sick."

"Yes, you will!"

"I promise I won't get sick ~"

"You'll get salmonella, you have to go to the hospital!" He was worried, he didn't want to see you laying in a bed. Much like his mum.

"Don't worry Sanji. I promise you'll never see me in a hospital bed!"

"You promise?"

"I promise! No, hospital beds for me ~"

He smiled, "good."

"Cookie? ~" You held out another, he took it.

You both sat and ate the rest of them. Splitting the last one in half.