Cute Moments 💃🏼 {4K Views}

"Sanji! ~" Walk into the Baratie, it's packed... There's no way Grandpa going to let Sanji out early today... I doubt we'll even get to go out dancing tonight...

I walk over to the kitchen window and look in. They're all busy... Defiently won't be going out tonight. I walk upstairs to my room.

"(Y/N)," turn around and see Sanji walking over.

I walk back down the stairs. "Hey, Sanji ~ Yous are really busy today."

"Ha, yes we are..." He looks away.

"It's okay if we don't go tonight." Not like we haven't missed out on the last three times...

"I know you've been wanting to go..."

"It's okay Sanji, really it is. I'm heading out to the second deck."

"I'll bring you something."

"Thank you, Sanji ~" I walk upstairs and out on the deck. "I doubt we'll ever get to go dancing again." I sit down and stare off into the sky.

- Flashback -

I was sitting at a table, it was getting late. "Sanji..." I whine.

Sanji comes over, "what is it (Y/N)?"

"Let's go out, it's boring here..."

"Uhh, I can't sorry."

I look away, "it's quiet here..."

"We might get busy."

"I'm going to my room." I hop up and head off to my room.

"(Y/N), I uhh..."

Turn around and face him, "it's all good Sanji."

I go to my room and close the door. Flop on the bed, grab a pillow and hug it. So boring, there's nothing to do. I was hoping Sanji and I could do something. Rollover on my back, "now what? I guess I can read a book." Hop up, go to my desk grab a random book. Go back to my bed.

Knock Knock

"Come in," I open my book and start reading. The door opens, and Grandpa walks in. "Hey Grandpa," I close my book.

"Precious Girl get dressed."

"Huh? What for?"

He groans, "Sanji taking you out."

"Taking me out?"

"IT'S NOT A DATE!!"

"Okay, it's not a date. Why is Sanji taking me out? And where to?"

"Just get dressed, something nice. Not too nice."

"Umm okay. Is a nice dress okay?"

"Yes, it's not a date!"

"Okay, okay, it's not a date."

He leaves the room. I wonder where we're going? Or why he kept saying it's not a date. I guess I'll get changed.

~~~~

I finish getting changed. As I open the door, Sanji comes out of his room.

"Hey Sanji, where are we going?" He stares at me, "Sanji?"

He shakes his head, "sorry what did you say?"

"I asked where are we going?"

"Uhh, Zeff didn't tell you?"

"No, he told me to get dressed. And it's not a date."

"Oh, let's go then."

We head downstairs. "You're not going to tell me where we're going?"

He smiles at me, "you'll have to wait."

"Okay, haha."

As we walk down, everyone whistles and makes comments. Grandpa goes off at them and looks at us. "This isn't a date! Keep your hand off my grandaughter you brat!"

"Grandpa!" I eye him off, I grab Sanji's arm. "We're going," I pull Sanji out the door. Go to his boat, he helps me on. "Thank you, Sanji ~"

"Your welcome..."

~~~~

We walk into town, and Sanji leads the way. "Where are we going?"

"We're almost there," he smiles.

I love his smile, the way he smiles. I can almost believe, we're together.

"We're here."

"Huh?" I look up, it's the dancing studio? "Why are we here?"

"Do you want to dance?"

"You want to dance with me?"

"Yes, I do."

- End Flashback -

"Oh, it's nighttime." I looked around Sanji didn't come. "It figures he was busy," I bring my legs in. "Being with him will be enough."

"(Y/N) what are you doing out here?"

Turn to see Sanji, "I lost track of time."

"Aren't you cold?" He comes over and sits beside me.

"Hehe, now you mentioned it. I'm getting a little cold." He takes his hoodie off? "What are you doing?"

"Here," he passes me his hoodie. "Put this on, you'll get a cold."

"What about you? You'll get a cold."

"I'll be fine, you put it on."

"Thank you Sanji ~" I put it on, all stars it smells just like him!!

He stands up and holds his hand out for me. "I know you really wanted to go out tonight. I'm sorry, I could take you out dancing. Would you like to dance with me?"

"Yes, I'll dance with you." I take his hand, he pulls me up.

He holds me close, we start to waltz.

"It doesn't matter what partner I have. You'll always be the one. That moves with grace, moves so fluently." I look up at him, he quickly looks away. "Did I embarrass you Sanji? ~"

"Uhh, no you didn't."

"You were the best partner I've ever had. I wish we could dance more often." I rest my head on him.

"I'm sorry, I can't always be there for you."

"It's okay, you can make it up to me by dancing with me here."

"Uhh... I..." He chuckles, "I can do that."

We dance under the stars, I'm so happy I could cry.