Cute Moment 🎂 {6K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"Sanji I'm back ~" You run through the doors, race to the kitchen. You climb on the stool and look through the window. "Sanji?" You couldn't see him, "Grandpa where's Sanji?"

Zeff looks over to the window, sees a gift bag on the window. "Who's that for?"

"Sanji, it's his birthday today ~"

"Birthday?" Patty looks over.

"Yep, I saved up all my money to buy Sanji a present ~"

"Won't be long till you two are together, hahaha." Zeff kicks Carne on the head. He falls to the ground.

"Together? Hehe, Sanji and I will be together ~"

Your mum comes up behind up, "go find Sanji."

"Okay ~" You jump down, run up the stairs.

You reach the top and head for his room. You knock on the door, hid the bag behind you.

Sanji opens the door, surprised to see you. "(Y/N)?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANJI!" You hold out the bag for him.

"What's this?"

"It's your present, take it!"

He takes it, "thank you..." He looks at the bag.

"Open it!"

He goes back into his room, you follow him in. "What did you get?"

"Open it and see ~"

He opens the bag looks in it, you couldn't stop smiling. He pulls out a leather book, he takes it out looks at it.

"Hehe, for you to write all the great dishes you've made. The shopkeeper said it's waterproof, if you spill something on it you can wipe it off. Open it, there's another present."

He opens there a silver-blue pen sitting in the loop.

You look at him, he doesn't look happy with the gift. "You don't like it, do you..."

Sanji snaps out of it, seeing your face sad. "No no, I like it! It's a great present!"

You smile at him brightly, "I'm happy you like it ~ Come on, Mum going to take us out today!"

"I can't, I have to work."

You shake your head, "Mum said you're not allowed to work on your birthday. You have to come out with us today."

"But -"

You take his hand, "no buts! What Mum says goes, so you have to come with us. Mum and Dad have presents for you too ~"

"They do?"

"Yep ~ Put your book on the desk and we have to get going."

Sanji places his book on the desk, you pull out and down the stairs. Your mum and Zeff were waiting for yous.

"Happy birthday Sanji," your mum smiled at him.

"Thank you, Madison ."

"Now let's go before we're late. Precious Girl say goodbye to Grandpa."

You ran up to Zeff, hugged him. "Goodbye Grandpa, see you this afternoon ~"

"Goodbye Precious Girl," he looks over to Sanji. "Listen to what Madison says, Eggplant."