Family 👥

- 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 (𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢) 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 ☹︎ -

It was mid-December, and Luffy wanted to stay on a Winter island. You, Chloe and Chopper cheered. Cause you couldn't feel the cold, you didn't have to wear layers upon layers. And you never got frostbite or hypothermia.

You reach the island, the four of you and Usopp were the first off the ship. Sanji was the next one off the ship, following you. The others shake their head and follow after.

Since that day, when he kissed you in the kitchen. He wanted to keep you close, feel your lips on his again. He salivate over the moment.

Everyone made their way into town. Saw that the five of you had joined a snowball fight with the kids. Everyone went off shopping, and Sanji stayed close by.

One of the locals had told Nami about the pending snowstorm. Said it would be best to either leave or move the ship. Nami went looking for you.

"(Y/N)?"

You look up from where you were hiding. "What's up Nami?" She looks at you as if to say come here. You sighed, "I'm out for a bit!" You shouted, as soon as you stood up snowballs came flying at you. You block with a wall of ice and made your way to Nami. "What's up?"

"There's a snowstorm coming. One of the locals said to either leave or move. Luffy isn't going to be leaving anytime soon. So could you?"

"You want me to store Sunny, I'm on my way."

"Thanks (Y/N), I don't want Sunny to get damaged."

- (Y/N) -

"That's what the Vile is for." I wave her off and call out to the others. "Guys I'll be back in five!" My reply was with snowballs, block with another ice wall.

I put my boots back on and made my way back to the Sunny. Made sure no one was on, and store it away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I turn to see some guy with weird blue hair, running up to me.

Two other guys with red and green hair came over. A girl with pink hair follows them.

"I said what are you doing?!" Blue gets in my face.

"Get out of my face, before I kick you!"

"Answer me!"

A bit of spit lands on my face, and I wipe it off. Before he could repeat himself, I kick him in the face. The others stop in their tracks.

"To answer your friend's question! I'm moving Sunny, cause there's a snowstorm coming." I start walking off.

Someone places a hand on my shoulder. I grab the hand and flip them over, it's the green one. I threw his arm at him.

"If you fucks want to fight, you'll get one!" I step backwards.

"GET YOUR HAND OFF OF (Y/N)!!" Here comes a raging Sanji...

"(Y/N)!!" And here comes Luffy.

I guess they know them? Sanji goes to kick the red one. The girl walks over, I wait for her to attack. Luffy comes over, Sanji still fighting Red.

"What happens?"

"Nami asked me to store Sunny, cause of the snowstorm that's coming. Then Bluey ask what I was doing, and got in my face. So I kick him and answered the question. Greeny put his hand on me, so I flip him. Then you came," I see Sanji still fighting. Bluey and Greeny came over. Bluey was holding his face.