Moomba Hat 👒

Over the next couple of days, I remember Sanji and Chopper coming in and out of the room. Sanji would bring me small meals, and drinks. I sorta remember Sanji telling me to eat. Maybe even feeding me? Might be possible, I did feel drained. I know he wouldn't let me go hungry.

There is one thing I'm not sure of. I remember hearing the door open, I heard Sanji. I thought he was coming to get the dishes. So I tried to go back to sleep. Felt the bed shift, and thought okay maybe he needs a breather or two. Felt his hand brush hair off my face. What next surprised me, the bed shifted again. I felt him kiss my forehead and call me his precious angel. I open my eyes, but he was gone. So I thought I was dreaming. But I'm sure I felt him kiss me. Even if it was on the forehead... Ask myself why would he kiss me? He only sees me as a friend, so he wouldn't. So I must have been dreaming.

"Fuck me..." Stare up at the ceiling. "I'm just lying to myself. I know Sanji wouldn't kiss me. He's had plenty of opportunities to but never taken them. It was a nice dream though."

Knock Knock

I sit up, and try to fix my three or is it four-day-old bed hair... "Come in," I call out. My guess's Sanji.

"Good morning, (Y/N) how are you feeling?" Nope, it's Chopper.

"Morning Chopper, I'm feeling a lot better now. Thanks to you and Sanji."

"You don't need to compliment me you bastard ~"

It's weird how he does that...

"I'll give you a check-up, hopefully, you can come out. Everyone missed you!"

He jumps on the bed and starts doing his thing. "I miss everyone too. I thought it would have been a lot noisier though."

"Oh, Sanji made sure that everyone was quiet. Well, Luffy at least. He said you would get them really bad. That you had to have the room pitch black. No noise," he looks at me concerned.

"Sanji right, I had to have the room in darkness. Otherwise, it would only get worse. Sanji was the only one that came into the room. Everyone else was too loud."

"Really? What about a doctor?"

"Oh yeah, a doctor came in a few times. But they only made it worse. I never heard Sanji come in or leave. The only way I knew he came in was the food and drinks left on my bedside table."

"Sanji really cares about you."

"He does, doesn't he," I smile.

'My precious angel...'

"You're healthy, your eyes may be a bit sensitive to the light."

"That's okay, I think I'm going to go have a shower. I feel gross and I stink."

"You don't stink, but you don't smell sweet anymore."

"Haha, you mean musk sticks." I hop out of bed and hug him. "Thank you Chopper."

"Hehe, you're welcome ~"

Soon as I walked out on the deck, Luffy jumps on me and hugs me.

"(Y/N)!" Did Luffy just quietly shout?

"Hello to you too." There's no need to cover my eye, considering Luffy covering my face!

"How's your head?"

"You don't need to whisper shout. Just talk normally. I'm fine now, please get off I need to breathe." He jumps off, now I wish he didn't. The sun is so bright...