F.E.A.R 🚀

You walked out of the dining hall, onto the grass.

"Hurry up I want to see your ship! Where is it?"

"Calm down..." You reached into your killer sweater pull out your pocket dimension storage vile.

"What's that?" Franky asks.

Sanji walks out of the dining hall and joins you by your side. Looks at the flashlight in your hand. "It's a pocket dimension storage vile. I'm able to store things in it, no matter the size."

"Wait a minute, is that where you've been keeping all your stuff?" Usopp asks.

"Yep ~"

"What about all your clothes?" Nami asks.

"Yep them too."

"I knew it!" She knew you had clothes, she never knew where you were getting them from.

"You're saying your ship is in that flashlight?" Zoro points at it.

"Sure is."

"How do you fit everything in it? It's so small?" Jinbe incepts it.

"Not exactly sure. I just know you can store a whole lot of stuff in it. Also includes people and creatures too."

"Come on already!" Luffy started whining.

You walk over to the railing and point the vile out to sea. Make sure that Sunny didn't get hit. You press a button, your ship appeared next to the Sunny. It was exactly like the Milano but bigger. Enough to house 10 people comfortably. It hovers over the water.

You turn around and see stars in Luffy's, Usopp's and Chopper's eyes. The others are gobsmacked, except for Chloe.

"So this my ship, she's called F.E.A.R."

"Fear?" Zoro asks looking back at you.

"It's an acronym, I'm guessing." Robin answers.

"Yep, and there's two. First, one is Forget Everything And Run. The second one is Face Everything And Rise." You smiled happily.

"I like it," Zoro was grinning.

"Anyway, who wants a tour."

"I do I do!" - "Hai!" - "Me! Me!" The three cheered.

You laugh, open the hatch a ramp came down. You jump aboard to extend it to the Sunny. So they didn't have to jump. Luffy, Usopp and Chopper had already jumped over with you. And took off on the ship.

Everyone boarded the ship, as you entered the ship, a female voice spoke.

"Welcome aboard Captain."

"Hello Fei, how are you?"

"Your ship talks?" Brook asks.

"Yep, travelling alone gets lonely. So I install a personality to the ship."

"I'm very well Captain. Hello Little Chloe. And welcome newcomers?"

"Hello, Fear ~ I've missed you!"

"Ghost!" Usopp and Chopper came running down the stairs. They hid behind you.

"(Y/N) your ships talks?" Luffy jumps down after them.

"She sure does, Luffy. Everyone this is Fear or Fei. Fei, we're a part of a new crew called the Straw Hats. This is captain Monkey D. Luffy."

"I'm going to be King of the Pirates."

"King of the sea pirates or space pirates?"

"The sea, do you remember me telling you about Gol D. Roger and the One Piece?"

"Yes, it is in my data bank."

"That's what Luffy trying to find. And become the King of the Pirates. This Roronoa Zoro first mate."

"Zoro is Co-Captain?"

"In a way yes."

You finish introducing everyone to Fei. You and Fei finished the tour. Everyone was amazed and fascinated, especially Franky.

Fei was still learning human interaction. Really she only ever talked to you. While travelling back to Oda, and the New World she spoke to Chloe. Soon as Chloe was asleep, the two of you spoke for most of the night. About anything and everything. Everything including Sanji.

"Captain I have finished creating and scanning their biometrics. Do I make a separate file for Sanji? Or is this the Sanji you spoke of?"

Your face heated, you remember how in-depth you spoke about Sanji.

"Yes, this is the same Sanji I spoke of. There's no need to create a new file."

"Why is she scanning?" Nami stepped forward, annoyed.

Before you could say anything, Fei answered.

"Captain asked if any of her friends were to board. I was to scan them, in case of emergencies."

"What kind of emergency?" Sanji asks while looking your way.

You quickly looked away, readying yourself for what Fei was going to say next.

"In any case, her friends were to go missing. I can scan the area, and easily identify the person. Captain ask me after she recovered, from being in case in ice."

You avoid all eye contact from everyone, even Chloe. She was unaware of the 'incident'. Sanji's eyes widen, he was in shock.

"After experiencing being lost in space for 40-day and night cycles. She said she didn't want the same to happen to a friend. So she asked me to scan her friends."

Sanji walked up to you, but you still avoid eye contact. "Is this the incident you were talking about?"

"Yeah..."

"Incident? I was not aware that mutiny and killing your crew was an incident?"

You tensed up, Fei just gave everyone the wrong impression. You sigh heavily

"(Y/N) what is she talking about?" Luffy steps forward, with Chloe on his arm.

You turn around to face everyone. "I guess I had to tell you guys sooner or later."

You took your boots off, and frost started to climb your legs. Soon turning to ice.

"(Y/N) be careful, you'll turn to ice!" Chloe cried out.

"It's okay, Chloe as long as I'm concentrating I won't." You gave her a small smile.

"But you're not a Devil Fruit User, we've seen you swim." Chopper

"I'll do anything to protect my family."

Sanji couldn't believe what he heard. He wanted to know what's been happening in your life. But he never excepted this.