Cute Moment 👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼 {11K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

- Christmas Night -

I never thought I would hear Sanji say he loves me! This is the best Christmas ever! I kiss him, he falls back. I tower over him, "Sanji ~"

"(Y/N)..." His nose bleeds.

I sit up and grab a tissue, I sit beside him. "You going to tell me why you keep getting nosebleeds?"

I past it to him, "uhh. It's... I find you very..."

"Very what attractive? ~"

"Yes..." He looks away.

"Hehe, so when I was wearing my Moomba hat that time? ~" His nose bleeds, "hehe. Did you have dirty thoughts? ~"

He holds his nose, "(Y/N)..."

"Hehe, if you want ~ I can wear it more often ~" He can try and buck me off ~

"No... No, it's okay. You don't have to."

"You sure ~" I get closer to his ear. "What are you thinking when I do this? ~"

"It's also... Attractive..."

"Attractive or seductive? ~"

He moves back, "(Y/N)..."

"Hehehe, I'm sorry Sanji." I pull him down and lay back. "I was just messing with you."

He takes my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. "You enjoy doing that don't you, don't you?"

"I do ~ But you know you shouldn't make it so easy ~" He laughs, I wonder if he'll answer me. "Hey Sanji, do you remember before you left? And we had sandwiches in my room?"

"I remember, you were getting your tattoo in a few days."

"Yeah, that day. If Grandpa didn't interrupt us, would you have kissed me?"

He squeezes my hand, "I wanted to."

"Why didn't you? I met you halfway."

"I... I wanted to, but I didn't know. If you..."

"I liked you ever since I saw you. It turn to love." I look at him, he stares at the ceiling.

"I liked you too when I woke up."

"Hehe, I watch over you every day."

"When I was in the hospital, I remember boys laughing. I heard you say they were wrong. That I would wake up." He looks at me.

"There were three boys."

"What happened?"

"Mum and Grandpa went out, so I was watching over you. Three boys walked past, they started saying shit."

"Like what?"

"Saying you weren't going to wake up. That you'll die in bed. That you were weak. I told them they were wrong. That you will wake up and that you are strong."

"Don't cry," he wipes a tear away.

"Sorry, haha. They tried to hit you, I climb over you. Trying to protect you. But one hit me on the back of my head." I sit up, feel for the spot, and find the scar. "Right here," I take his hand and show him. "He hit me pretty hard, it knock me out. I stayed in overnight."

"I didn't know..." He sits up.

"It's okay. It healed pretty quickly."

"I'm sorry you got hurt because of me."

"Don't be, Grandpa ended up chasing them. Scared the shit out of them, haha." He takes my hand, his head down. "Don't feel bad."

"My Mum..."

Is he going to tell me about his mum? Do I tell him I know?

"My Mum passed away. It was my fault she died."

"I doubt it was your fault Sanji."

"It was. When she was pregnant with us. We were. Sick. She drank something that would save us."

"But it made her sick?"

"Yes, I visited her when I could."

"I already knew that your mum passed away."

He looks at me shocked. "What?"

"You remember that day you said you were 'sick'. Well, I heard you talking, I wasn't eavesdropping. I just happen to hear you. I didn't tell you, because I wanted you to tell me. Every year I made sure I was there for you. I didn't want you to be alone on that day."

"Did you tell your mum and dad?"

"No, I didn't tell them."

One of Dad's friends had died around that time too. I remember we always brought flowers. And Mum would light a candle.

"(Y/N)," I look at him. "You know you can tell me anything."

"I know I can. You're the only person I truly trust."

I straddle him again, I wrap my arms around his neck. I close my eyes, hmm no one coming ~

"Why did you close your eyes?"

"I may have some clairvoyance."

"What do you mean may have some?"

"Well, I do have clairvoyance. I was just checking to see if we would be interrupted ~"

"You can only see a few seconds."

"Others may, but I can see further ~"

"You can?"

"Yes, I can tell you now ~" I lean in close, our lips barely touching. "We won't be disturbed for quite a while ~"

- Second -

You kiss him, pushing him back a bit. He quickly holds your hips. Pulls you flush with his body. You hold his face, not letting him move. You lick his lips, he allows you in. You explore your territory. Not that Sanji put up a fight. You enjoyed it but also wanted a bit of a fight. It wasn't long till you got what you wish for.

Slowly Sanji started to push you back. You weren't finished, you fought back. He tried to push you back, he squeezed your hips. You stop, which allowed Sanji to push you back. He passes your lips and explores everywhere. He comes across your tongue bar, he plays with it for a bit.

You try to push him back, Sanji wasn't losing his ground. He was happy where he was. If he was honest with himself. He didn't want to leave, he could stay like this all night. Having you close to him, you in his hoodie. He notice his hands weren't on your hoodie. They were under the hoodie. And you weren't wearing a top underneath.

He breaks the kiss, "umm..."

"Yes, Sanji ~"

"You're not top are you?"

"No, I'm not. Even if I was, I can't take my hoodie off. I can take it off. It's just ~" Sanji gets a nosebleed.

You giggle and got him a tissue, "thank you."

"You're welcome ~" You sit beside him. "You tired?"

"No, I'm not. But if you're tired."

"I'm not."

"Can you show me how to use the hologram?"

You grab it and sit in his lap. You feel him tense up, you couldn't help but smile.

"This is how you use it."

You show Sanji how to use it. You go down memory lane, talking about birthdays, Christmas, Easters and all the other photos.