Clubbing 🍻

"There all done," I finished doing my eyeliner.

"(Y/N) are you ready to go pick up Luffy and the others?" Chloe came in wearing a red dress, with her strawhat.

"Yep just finished, let's go and pick them up." I put my boots on.

"It sucks you can only wear your boots."

"Yeah, I know. Better to wear them, then to turn into an ice cube, haha."

"True."

We walk downstairs and see everyone already here. "Hey, guys, we were just about to pick you all up."

"We decided we'll come here, save you walking back and forth." Awe Nami sweet.

"That's okay, we don't mind. Thanks for thinking of us." I look around, my eyes land on Sanji. He looks stunning tonight.

 He looks stunning tonight

He does know how to dress. Oh, stars I can already feel the heat rising...

"Let's go! Luffy and I will lead the way! Yip yip!"

The two run out the door and everyone else follows. Sanji was staring at me, "you know a picture last longer, hehe." His face turns bright red, he turns away. I walk down the stairs, "you coming or what?"

"Yes, I'm coming..." He holds the door open, "ladies."

"Why thank you Sanji ~"

He closes the door behind him. We catch up to the others. Sanji gonna quiet again.

I nug him with my elbow, "what's up with you? Don't tell me you're nervous again."

"What? No, I'm not."

"What is it? Did the girl from this afternoon say something?"

"No, she didn't. There's nothing to worry about, really I'm fine."

I look away, I know he's lying. "Okay..."

- Sanji -

She looks absolutely stunning in that dress. I just want to hold her. How am I supposed to tell her? Why is she worried about the girl from this afternoon? I was complimenting her, on her beauty.