Cute Moment 🎅🏼 {2K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"Sanji ~" You open the door.

"Hi (Y/N)," you hug him.

"Grandpa!" You hug Zeff.

"You're here come in," your Mum comes over.

You step aside to let them in. Soon as Sanji was in, you grab his hand. "Come on Sanji, Santa left you some presents."

"What?" You pulled him into the lounge room. "I have presents?"

"Hehe, yes! Come on, we get to open one present before breakfast." You sit down next to the tree, "Sanji sit down."

"Okay," he sits beside you. He looks around at all the decorations. "What presents does Santa leave?"

"He leaves what he thinks you'll like ~ You should be happy with what you get."

"Oh okay."

"I see you two are ready for your presents." Your Dad comes over and hands you two a small present. "Shh, don't tell anyone."

"Hehe, we won't."

"You two be good," he left.

"Let's open them ~"

You open your presents, you both had a jewellery box each. Yours was white, Sanji's black.

"A box?" Sanji looks it over.

"Let's open it!" You open it, as you open it you saw a black koi. "It's a bluely black fish necklace!"

Sanji opens his, "I got a white blueish fish." He takes it out.

You look over his shoulder, and you smiled. "Hehe, look they go together!" You put yours next to his.

"They're a pair?"

"Yep! They're friend necklaces! We both have half each! Hehe," you put yours on. "Put yours on!"

He puts it on and looks at it. "It's a bit big."

"That's okay ~"

"You two ready to open your present?" Your Mum comes out.

"We're ready ~"

You open your present, you both got a little polar bear with a scarf. Yours had an (F/C) and Sanji's a blue one. You went out for breakfast, both your Mum and Grandma were in the kitchen. Your Mum had banned Zeff and Sanji from going in. Said they needed a break from cooking. Zeff wasn't happy about it. Your Grandma handled him.

You... You didn't let go of Sanji. You open your presents together. Sanji got a new apron, knives, and recipe books. And a few other things your Mum thought he might like. You got dresses, shoes, dancing clothes, a doll, a few photo albums, and a polaroid camera.

Sanji looks over to you, looks over your presents. "I thought you would have got more dolls. "

"Huh? Oh, I ask Santa if I could have a camera."

"Why do you want a camera?" He looks at it.

"Hehe, so I can take photos ~ Sanji sit closer!"

"Oh okay."

You held up the camera, "can you hold the other side, please?" He holds the other side, "hehe, say all blue!"

"All blue," you press the button took the photo.

He handed you back the camera, "thank you Sanji ~" You held the photo slowly the photo appeared. "Hehe, I like it. We should take another one!"

He smiled, "okay." You both held the camera back up. "Fighter fish this time."