Chapter One.

“Congratulations,” the estate agent smiled as she handed the key over. “You’re the new owners.”

I looked at George as we both held onto the key, grinning at each other. We had just purchased our first home together. Before this I was living in a flat in Kensington with mum, Michael and Jack and George was living in a flat in Camden that he shared with JJ and Josh, so it made a nice change to have our very own apartment together in North London. The only bad side to the apartment was the fact that we lived on the very top floor and there was no elevator for the top two floors – but it was a luxury we were both willing to sacrifice to have the luxury of living alone.

“Thank-you,” we both grinned to each other as the estate agent walked out of the door, leaving us alone.

“Can you believe this is ours?” I asked him as I walked into the furnished lounge, looking around at it.

“It’s amazing,” he smiled to me as he watched me.

“It’s ours,” I grinned. I looked out of the window onto London in the distance. Smiling at the view, I still couldn’t believe this was all mine and George’s.

“What you grinning at?” George whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Everything,” I grinned, turning to face him with his arms still wrapped around me. “I never thought I could ever be this happy.”

“I love you,” he smiled, kissing me.

As we stood in the middle of our apartment kissing, there was an unexpected knock at the door. “Who even knows we live here?” I giggled, dragging myself away from George to go and answer it.

“Ignore it,” he smiled, pulling me back towards him.

“We can’t do that,” I said. “What if it’s important?”

“If it’s important, they’ll come back later,” he grinned slyly, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in closer, holding onto me tightly.

As much as I wanted to ignore it, I didn’t want to be rude – especially if it was our new neighbours. “No,” I laughed, kissing him quickly on the cheek as I pulled his arms from around me and made my way to the front door to see who it was.

“Cock blocked,” George groaned as he walked into the kitchen.

Laughing to myself, I opened the door to see my mum and Michael stood in the hallway outside mine and George’s apartment holding boxes of my stuff. “What are you doing here?” I asked, taking the stuff from mum as she handed it to me.

“We can’t have all your stuff around our house now,” mum smiled, making her way into the apartment, leaving me stood by the door holding the box of CDs and photo frames.

“Come in,” I said sarcastically, shutting the door after her and Michael.

“This is lovely,” mum grinned as she sat herself on the sofa.

“Mum..”

“What honey?”

“We got the keys not even half an hour ago,” I said, putting my stuff on the floor. “Couldn’t you have waited a few days at least?”

“I missed you,” mum smiled, getting herself comfy on the sofa.

“Looks like it,” I said, looking at all my stuff piled up by the front door.

“Nemo and that hamster of yours are in the car too,” Michael laughed.

“Where is Jack?” I asked.

“Josh came around earlier and asked if he wanted to go with him to a Chelsea match,” mum smiled.

“I swear Josh uses Jack as a babe magnet,” George laughed as he walked back into the lounge.

“It’s only because boys with babies are just irresistible..” mum joked. Michael coughed an over exaggerated cough. “.. to girls Sammy’s age.”