Chapter Seventy-One.

“Merry Christmas baby,” I smiled to Katy as I peered into her cot as she laid in it, staring back at me.

Lifting her out of the cot, I placed her on my chest and carried her into mine nad George’s bedroom. Carefully, I placed her down on the bed, making funny faces as I did so. George had gone to collect his family as I was left to sort Katy out, as wll as get ready for Christmas Day with both our families myself. “Aren’t you getting to be a big girl now?” I laughed as I got Katy all dressed up in her reindeer outfit that George got her.

Once she was dressed, I quickly got changed into my skinny jeans that I could only just manage to squeeze into and a white strap top. “Look at you,” I beamed down at Katy as she laid on the bed, looking back up at me gormlessly. “You look fab.”

After we were both ready, I carried her into the lounge. Placing her in the bouncer, Ibegan to quickly tidy up the lounge that had somehow managed to get all of Katy’s teddies and toys scattered all over it. Switching on MTV, I couldn’t help but dance around to Cliff Richard as I gathered all of Katy’s toys together.

“Katy,” a voice said from behind me as I began to twerk along to ‘Mistletoe and Wine’. “I feel your pain with having a mentalist as a mother.”

Turning around in embarrassment, I saw Dom stood in the doorway, laughing at me. “Whoops,” I laughed awkwardly as he came over to hug me.  “I didn’t realise anybody was here.”

“Don’t worry, Cliff Richard would be proud,” he joked as he hugged me.

“That was the aim,” I grinned.

“Anyway,” he smiled. “Merry Katy’s first Christmas to you both!”

“You too,” I laughed.

“Hello,” Dom beamed as he crouched down next to Katy as she gently bounced in her bouncer, still looking gormless – like two month old babies do.

I laughed as Dom began to pull funny faces at Katy.

Turning back around, I was just in time to see Toni, Will and Harriet walk through the door into the lounge. “Merry Christmas,” they all grinned, giving me a hug one after another.

“Look at you,” George grinned as he walked through the door to see katy in her reindeer outfit. “Don’t you look cute!”

“She’s beautiful,” Dom beamed.

“She’s so perfect, Sammy,” Harriet smiled to me as everyone began to gather around Katy.

“Wait until 2am and she starts to cry,” I joked.

“George used to scream blue murder every night,” Toni laughed. “He stopped when he was two.”

“No mum,” Will said. “He stopped the week before he moved into the X Factor hotel.”

“Funny,” George sarcastically laughed as he gently hit Will in the stomach.

We stood around talking for a few more minutes until there was a knock at the door. “I’ll get it,” I smiled before making my way towards the front door.

Opening it up, I saw mum, Michael, Josh, JJ, Jaymi, Olly, Elle ad Chloe stood in the hallway, grinning back at me. “Happy Christmas!” they all chorused before I moved out of the way to let them all through into the apartment.

After all the ‘adults’ had made their way into the lounge, I noticed Jack was sat on the step at the top of the staircase outside the apartment’s front door. Walking over to him, I realised he was wearing a Santa outfit. Quietly, I sat down on the step beside him and waited for him to say something. After waiting patiently a few more minutes in silence, I turned to look at him. “What’s wrong, Jack Jack?”