Chapter Ninety-Two.

Sat on the chair with my legs over the chair arms, I played some games on my phone, waiting for Justin and the rest of his crew to arrive for the first full run through of the show at the O2 Arena.

It had been a week since the kiss and since then I’d been stopping with Chloe. Katy had stayed with George at our apartment and I’d seen her once in the whole week as mum went to the apartment to pick her up for me. I hadn’t even spoken to George since the argument. But all that was in the past now – right now all I was focusing on was the tour and finding a place to live so I could spend more time with Katy as I missed her like crazy. And as for me and Justin? I had no idea.

“Sammy,” Justin smiled as he rushed into the backstage room. “I want you to meet the crew.”

“Okay,” I nervously smiled as I stood up and pushed my phone into the pocket on my jeans.

“Well you already know Scooter,” he said, turning me around to introduce me to the people who had followed him in. “And this is Kenny, my security.”

I nodded. I already knew who they all were from my fangirl days but I still let Justin introduce me to them. “Hey,” I smiled.

“Heard lots about you recently,” Kenny laughed, turning to Justin as he blushed next to me.

“And this is my main man, Alfredo,” Justin smiled, trying to rush through the introductions.

“Hey,” I smiled.

“Lovely to meet you, Sammy,” Alfredo smiled back to me.

“And this is Sammy, my girlfriend.”

I paused. Girlfriend? I grinned at him as he smiled right back at me.

“Well we’ve got to go check on the stage and stuff,” Scooter said, pushing Kenny and Alfredo out of the door into the corridor. “We’ll see you two in a few minutes.”

“Girlfriend?” I asked as we stood alone in the backstage room.

“Well, that’s if you wanna,” he smiled.

“Yeah,” I beamed.

“Good.”

“Actually no,” I paused.

“No?”

“I’ll only be your ‘girlfriend’ if you sing ‘Boyfriend’ to me,” I giggled.

“Come with me,” he grinned, taking hold of my hand and pulling me down the corridor, following the direction that Scooter, Alfredo and Kenny had just gone in.

We walked through the backstage area and to the wings next to the stage.

“Justin,” Scooter said as we walked past him and onto the stage.

“Gonna practice ‘Boyfriend’,” Justin smiled as he walked over to the production team, leaving me stood in the middle of the stage on my own.

Looking at all the rows of hundreds of empty seats that lined the whole arena, I was lost in awe. In less than a week, the seats would be filled and the tour would have officially kicked off. This was a dream come true and I couldn’t believe it.

As soon as the music began, I spun around to see Justin walking onto the stage, smiling at me.

“If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go,” he began to sing, taking hold of my hand. “I can take you places you ain’t ever been before. Baby, take a chance or you’ll never ever know. I got money in my hands that I really like to blow, swag, swag, swag, on you. Chillin’ by the fire while we eatin’ fondue, I don’t know about me but I know about you, so say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag.”