Chapter Thirty-One.

“I promise,” George grinned, wrapping his arm around my waist as he pulled me in closer towards him. “I promise that tomorrow night we will have a movie night before I go.”

I smiled at him reluctantly as he hugged me, attempting to reassure my worries.

Tonight was the first night of the boys’ European tour and it was kicking off in London before touring the continent for the next nine weeks. I was going along for support, but I didn’t want to go as I knew I only had two nights left with George until God knows when.

“Sammy,” he said, pulling away from the hug. “Smile.” I put on a fake smile to make him happy. The moment I smiled, his face lit up. “That’s better.”

As George went into the bedroom to finish getting ready, I sat on the sofa, clutching onto my heels that I’d chosen to wear for tonight. After I finally plucked up the courage to put them on, my phone buzzed.

“So sorry. Won’t be able to make it tonight. Wish the boys a good luck from me though,” the text read from Chloe.

“Great,” I sighed, throwing my phone down on the sofa.

“What’s up?” George asked, walking into the lounge, running his fingers through his hair.

“Chloe can’t make it,” I replied, laughing at his effort to style his hair.

“You’ll be okay though,” he asked. “Won’t you?”

I nodded. “Come here,” I grinned.

Stood styling his hair, he looked at me. “You know when you concentrate, you stick your tongue out,” he laughed. “Geek.”

“Shut up,” I giggled, ruffling his hair. “There.”

“Thanks,” he smiled, checking himself out in the mirror.

*

“My heart is racing, she puts her hands in mine, I feel them shaking, I look into her eyes and I tell her that it’s gonna be alright, and I’m never ever gonna make you cry,” Josh began to sing as a spotlight hit the stage with all four of the boys stood in the centre of the stage.

As I stood on the stages’ wing, I peered around the curtain to see the whole arena of fans screaming. “I’ll fix your broken heart, I’ll make it beat again, I’ll never let you down, On me you can depend, and I’ll tell her that we’ll always be this way, every day that she’s the one that makes me wanna say..” JJ continued.

“Whoa-oh-oh you’re taking over me,” Jaymi sang, making the fans scream even louder. “Whoa-oh-oh I’m in ecstasy. I just can’t believe the love, love, love is taking over me. Love, love, love is taking over me.”

“If I close my eyes, I can see your smile, I can hear the laugh I love and I can’t get enough, I can pull you close in a moment just like this, I can stop the world with only just your kiss,” George sang. As he sang, I felt my stomach turn to jelly, even after nearly three years of hearing him sing.

“Whoa-oh-oh you’re taking over me. Whoa-oh-oh I’m in ecstasy. I just can’t believe the love, love, love is taking over me. Love, love, love is taking over me,” they all sang.

I watched the fans go crazy, singing along, and couldn’t help but grin to myself.

“Touch my skin with your body,” Jaymi continued. “Love is taking over me.”

“Whoa-oh-oh it’s taking over me. Whoa-oh-oh I’m in ecstasy. I just can’t believe the love, love, love is taking over me,” they all sang, making the fans go even crazier.