Chapter twenty six

"Congratulations on getting to the next round, Y/n!" Momo said as you walked into the stance.

You smiled brightly at her. "Thank you."

After that conversation with Kirishima you felt better, a lot better.

You still lacked a bit of energy but for the most part you were alright.

"How did you do that with her quirk?" Denki asked you.

How did you actually do that? It seemed easy to you but to explain it? No you couldn't do that.

It was like a feeling. The feeling of having a rope wrapped around your hand.

You placed your finger on your lip. "That's a secret."

"Man." Denki complained. He thought your move was amazing and he really wanted to know how you did that.

But you couldn't even explain how you did it.

Even if you would know how to explain it, you wouldn't because then they could think of something to prevent you from doing it.

"I can't tell you my secret moves otherwise you already know the stuff I plan on doing." You said.

"But I wanna know." He complained again, sighing deeply.

"She's right, idiot. Now leave her alone." Jirou spoke up from the otherside of the seat row.

You smiled at her. "Thanks, Jirou."

You saw a free seat next to Sero. You made your way to the seat, walking past Katsuki, Denki and Sero.

The three boys looked at you surprised as you sat down.

"What?" You asked, making them focused back on the arena.

You rolled your eyes. They acted as if you sitting next to Sero was a new thing.

At the moment nobody was on the stage, making you wonder whose fight it was now.

You turned to him. "Who is it now?" You asked.

He cocked up his eyebrow while Denki gapsed. "You don't know?"

"No?" You said in a questioning way.

Why were they acting as if that was a scandal?
You clearly weren't up to date with all the fights that had been going on and you just came back from your own fight. What did they expect?

"Todoroki-" Sero wanted to answer your question but was cut off by Present Mic shouting.

"The second round's first match is going to be epic! The guy who left a part of the audience frozen, here is Shoto Todoroki."

Todoroki walked on stage, a frown on his face and his eyes showed how determined he was.

You wondered who he was up against.

You hoped the person would beat his ass.

"This kid almost walked out of bounds but made a stunning comeback. Also from the hero course? Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic shouted as your brother appeared.

"Them?!" You shouted in surprise.

Sero nodded his head while Denki shivered next to him.
"This is going to be brutal."

You scoffed. "You don't have to tell me. Knowing my brother, he's going to do everything he can to win this."

It wasn't that he wanted to win so badly because he wasn't one to care that much about winning. It was that he wanted to make All Might proud.

You didn't trust Izuku on that. He would do anything for All Might. He looks up to him so badly that he would walk right into his own death by following All Might.