Chapter fifty four

Heyy! This 4000 word long chapter is the cutest chapter I have ever written, it almost made me cry and feel lonely :D

(Warning this chapter has slightly smut/smutty tension! Not too much!)

Thank you to the people that gave me some date ideas! I love you guys!

I hope you enjoy and thank you all so much for your support! <3
————————————————————-
The wind rushed over your body as Kastuki drove at a fast but legal speed over the highway.
Your body pushed against his and your arms tightly holding onto his waist.

When you looked towards your left, you saw a huge river flooding underneath the highway. The sun shining brightly lighting up all the beautiful things that nature gave this world.

"This is amazing!" You shouted with a big smile, loving everything about this trip, from the view to the wind that rushed over you to the part of hugging Katsuki for safety.

Everything about this was already amazing and the day hadn't even fully started yet.

You pushed your body more into his, your head laying down on his shoulder.
The familiar smell of burned wood and smoke filled your nose. Before you realized your feelings for him you'd always say that you hated the smell of his quirk but it changed into such a comforting scent, one you'd want to smell around you every time, one that could give you comfort and happiness in dark times.

You closed your eyes to feel everything that was happening. to feel the wind rushing over your body and to scent his quirk, to hear the comforting sound of his beating heart.

"We're here." Katsuki suddenly said, snapping you out of your comforting daze.

He stopped the motorcycle and you jumped off it, pulling off your helmet and letting your hair fall loosely out of it.

"An arcade?" You asked as you looked at the building in front of you that had the word arcade standing on it in big letters.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I thought you'd like it."

"I do!" You fastly shouted out in excitement.

You really did because you were as much of a competitive person as he was and he knew that.

It's great to love a person who you know almost everything about but still with enough mysterious secrets for you to discover, it keeps the tension in the relationship so it doesn't get boring.

"Good. Let's see who's better at Mario Kart." Katsuki smirked, fully pulling off his helmet and making sure that everything was locked and wouldn't get stolen.

"Mario Kart? Are you for real?" You smirked back; your arms crossed over each other as you looked him up and down.

That movement made you stop to think what he was wearing. The black pair of jeans matched his shoes and the red button up shirt worked perfect with the color of his eyes. however what stood out the most was the leather jacket, giving him a bad boy look.

You couldn't deny the fact that it was incredibly hot to see him in such an outfit.

Being lost in the trance of staring at your hot boyfriend you forgot to keep the 'I'm definitely better than you in this game' vibe.

You cleared your throat and furrowed your eyebrows once again.

"You better give up now because I'll beat your ass." You spat, smirking at the boy who was cocking up an eyebrow at you, obvious about you checking him out before.

He let out a small laugh. "Hah, we'll see about that. You know I'm the best at everything."

You rolled your eyes at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him with you. "Come on, we're wasting time by standing here doing nothing!"