Info

(I changed the name from Sinful to Defect)

Hi everyone! Welcome to DEFECT, a Katsuki Bakugo X reader fanfic.

Tropes and stuff:
* one bed trope
* villain X hero
* childhood friends to rivals to tolerate to lovers
* touch him and die
* villainous fmc
* nightmare trope
* oh yes there is a lot of angst in this one
* found family

This fanfiction was originally made like in 2021 or something, but as of 2024 I am slowly editing it.

Important! For those who have already read this fanfic or are reading it while I'm editing, there will be quite some big changes (especially in character arcs) however the most important points in the plot will stay the same.

If there is a chapter with any major trigger warning, it will be mentioned at the top of the chapter and there will be a possibility to skip that part without missing any importance of the plot, because I will explain what happened in a simple way without the trigger warning in it at the end of the chapter.

I also want to mention that my first language is not English, therefore I might make some grammar mistakes or misuse words, or just write something badly. If I do, and you noticed it, please feel free to mention it in the comments, it helps me a lot! :)

One more thing before we start, Y/N's hair in this story is black/dark green like Izuku's, that's for plot purpose.

Thank you very much for picking out this fanfic and I hope you enjoy! <3

~~