Chapter thirty

"Didn't he say it was going to look like two separate rooms in one?" You asked as you looked around in the room.

It was a pretty hotel room, of course you didn't expect less from a pro hero.

It had one king sized bed in it with two closets which the doors were glass made. It had a red carpet, black curtains and a huge balcony. A flat screen tv and refrigerator next to it with lots of different food and drinks in it.

The bathroom had a shower and a huge mirror with lights on each side of it. Two sinks and a toilet.

For breakfast and dinner you could eat in the restaurant on the first floor.

It was your first time in a luxury hotel and let's just say you were more than stunned.

If you could, you would make this your new house.

"I don't fucking know!" Katsuki shouted back, frustrated about all of this.

You took your phone and began calling the number that stood on the paper you had gotten in the beginning of your work study. You already knew that it was probably his agency's number for if anything would happen.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Trying to call him to ask for a new room. What else?" You snapped at him.

It wasn't his fault you two got stuck in one room together with only one bed but you couldn't help react your emotions towards him.

"Does he pick up?" He asked, after you tried calling for five times.

You shook your head. "No, they're probably on patrol."

Great, really fucking great. Just the moment that you need him, he isn't there.

"Fuck." You cursed, throwing your phone on the bed before sitting down next to Katsuki.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor." You were quick to inform him.

He crossed his arms. "Well, neither am I."

Where was he going to sleep then? There wasn't a couch in the room and sleeping on the floor was something Katsuki would never do.

"Where are you going to sleep then?" You asked.

"In the bed."

You knitted your eyebrows together. "No, I'm sleeping there."

"Then I guess you will be sleeping with me." He shrugged.

He didn't care about stuff like that. If he needed to sleep with you in one bed, so be it.

You shook your head. "No. You smell and you'll probably push me out of it through the night."

Katsuki snapped his head towards you with furrowed eyebrows as his mouth was gaped open. "What? No, I won't."

"Still, you smell."

You didn't mean that. You loved Katsuki's scent, it gave you comfort. You just weren't liking the idea of sleeping in one bed with him, even if that was something you used to daydream about. This is reality and it made you nervous.

"Shut up!" He spat.

"Make me."

He let out a low chuckle. "Don't tempt me."

This caught your interest and you wanted to know what would happen if you went further.

"What are you planning to do about it?" You asked, placing the palms of your hand on the bed while leaning closer to Katsuki.