Chapter six

You stepped through the portal, landing on a hard wooden floor.
When you looked around the room it looked like an old bar.
It had creepy vibes and your hair on your arms came up from the coldness in the room.

"What is this? Some old bar?" You asked as it was a little too dark in the room. You wondered why they only had one light hanging.

Shigaraki was already stepping towards another villain whose name you didn't know.
"Yeah, sort of."

The other villain had purple smoke around him and two yellow eyes.
He wore a suit making him look cleaner than Shigaraki.

"Where are all the others?"

Shigaraki looked at you, cocking up an eyebrow.
"What do you mean 'Others'?"

"You said join our group so I thought there would be more people than just the two of you." You explained, finally walking towards the bar where Shigaraki and the other villain were standing.

"We are still looking for powerful villains to join us." The other villain spoke.

"Well, you've got yourself another member." You smiled brightly at the villain. In the corner of your eye you could see Shigaraki watching you. His eye twitching at your smile.

He shook his head and turned away from you.
"Let's begin."

He took a paper from the corner of a table. He took one good look at it before giving it to you.

"What is this?" You asked, looking at the paper that was closed.

"A training list. You have to do everything that is written on there for the whole nine months." Shigaraki explained.

You opened the paper. There stood a whole list of training exercises that you needed to do and a food schedule that you needed to follow.

You didn't even read the whole list as the first word was 'run' and god you hated running. You just wanted to sit on your couch, watching your favorite show with two different pizzas.

You closed the paper again and stocked it in the pocket of your jacket.
"And for what?" You asked.

"You want to go to UA, don't you?"

Did you? You didn't really know. Sometimes you dreamed of going to UA but there were also times you didn't know what you wanted to do with your life. For as far as you knew you always got told what to do with your life and what you should become later, a hero.

You sighed. "I think so."

"Even if you didn't, it's your first mission, you need to go to UA." Shigaraki said, seeing the sour expression on your face.

"Oh, that doesn't sound really villainous."

You weren't disappointed that your first mission was an easy one. Even if you were a villain now, you could never kill someone.

You joined the league because you wanted someone to care about you and finally see the potential you had but to be honest you walked in not thinking clearly about it.

"You're going to go there acting like you want to become a hero but you're actually there to deliver us information about the heroes and the future heroes." Shigaraki explained further.

"You mean a traitor?"

Why did he need to make it sound so difficult?
Being the UA traitor was something you looked forward to doing. You could see Izuku grow and meet new people. But that wasn't important, what was important was helping the league and completing the missions they gave you.