Chapter forty five

Before this chapter begins, I wanted to say something.

We've reached 10 thousand reads! That's amazing! Thank you so much for supporting me!

I love you all!

Also I know that it normally was two days after the LOV attack but I'm changing that into one day.

This chapter is 5000 words long so enjoy!
————————————————————-

Izuku Midoriya POV.

He had just woken up in the hospital. His arms were wrapped up as they weren't healed completely.

He looked around, his eyes stopping at a plate with food and a card on it.
It was from his mother, saying that he needed to eat it when he woke up and she wanted him to call her.

His mother, your mother. How would she react when she found out?

All the memories flooded back to him. One moment he was happy for you and his childhood friend and the other both of you were taken by the villains, not to mention that you were a villain.

All this time that you were gone to train with a friend, you secretly were with them.

He couldn't understand why you had done that.

The door opened, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Hey, Midoriya! Good, you're finally awake!" Denki excitedly said before walking in with the others from class A.

"I caused you trouble, I'm sorry." Tokoyami bowed at the boy.

Everyone felt defeated by what happened.
Some because they couldn't do anything and others because they felt like they did too little.

"No, I did this to myself. Did everyone from class A come to visit?"

The class shared some sad expressions towards each other, thinking that he had forgotten what happened.

"No. Jirou and Hagakure are still knocked out because of the poison's gas. Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head but I found out that she finally woke up yesterday." Iida explained.

"It's only us fourteen for now." Uraraka gave him a sad smile.

"Because Bakugo and your sister are gone." Todoroki bluntly said.

Mina gasped. "He knows Todoroki!"

"Y/n..." he said, trailing off a bit.

He could've expected this actually. You were always obsessed with villains and behaved like one but for some reason, the day you entered UA he thought you were getting better.

When he saw you save your friends over and over again, that wasn't a villain.

And he was the only one who knew best that only heroes run to save someone without thinking about it.

"We all heard about what she did and who she really is." Iida spoke again.

"It's not your fault, Deku." Uraraka gave him a small smile to cheer him up.

However, only a sob escaped his lips.

"They're gone. The two most important people in my life are gone. And not even to talk about what my sister did." He sighed, trying to hold his tears in.

"She's a part of them, Midoriya. How do we not know that this was all her plan?" Todoroki asked.

It definitely wasn't your plan, he knew that for sure.