Chapter thirty eight

Warning!! Gore, blood, torture, murder, Y/n going insane,.... Also if you haven't watched the new episode of Mha (S5 episode 19) than please do before reading because there will be spoilers of that episode in this chapter!

Sorry for the long waiting!

Now onto the chapter! Hope you enjoy!
————————————————————

Flashback.
2 weeks before the attack.

"A gun?" You asked as Shigaraki shoved the object into your hands.

You could tell that it was loaded by the weight.

It felt dangerous to have it in your hands while it was loaded, you could kill anyone right at that moment if you wanted to.

It would be over in a flash but you weren't sure how to use it and you probably couldn't even shoot straight.

"Yes." Shigaraki nodded.

"Do you even know how to use this thing?" You asked, cocking up an eyebrow.

In this world full of quirks, guns were things that weren't special anymore, they were almost never used again except for the police officers who use them.

In the villain society it was pathetic to use a gun when you had a quirk, your quirk needed to be powerful enough to become a real high ranked villain.

However Shigaraki wanted you to use guns so it would be easier and faster for you to kill someone, also because you wouldn't have the time to think about what you were doing.

"Do I look stupid to you?" Shigaraki snapped back in a questioning way.

You shrugged, looking at the gun. "Well-"

"Don't answer that! You're supposed to say no, idiot!" Shigaraki cut you off.

Then why bother asking? You thought.

He sighed. "Yes, I do know how to use it."

He pulled the gun out of your hands and walked towards an empty room where only manikins stood.

He aimed at one of the mannequins and shot right in the middle of its head.

You jumped back at the loud sound the gun made, you could swear that you were going to be deaf after this attack.

You had heard from others that a shot was a loud noise but you had taken it way too lightly.

"And today we are teaching you how to use it." He said with a smirk, turning towards you and giving you the gun back.

You turned and aimed at the mannequins. You pulled the trigger and shot, your hand hurting a little from the pullback effect the gun had.

This went on for days until you were able to shoot like a pro.

End of flashback.

~~

The day of the attack.

Shigaraki had managed to get a large group of villains to join the league.

Some were here to stay and some were going to leave after the attack.

Most of them were kind to you but they were still villains, they insulted you for fun and you did the same to them.

Your bond with Toga grew bigger, she was like the sister you never had. Behind all that lust for blood she was actually a girl who liked to fool around.