Chapter twenty eight

Shota Aizawa POV.

"My apologies for bringing you all together this early in the morning but this is an important thing we have to talk about." Principal Nezu said.

At that moment Aizawa sat in a room at a table with all the other teachers and some pro heroes.

Nezu had called them all to the meeting room for something important.

He already knew what this was about as he and some others had gotten a call from him during the sports festival.

"About what exactly?" Snipe asked as he was one of the teachers that didn't know anything about this.

"The UA traitor."

Gasps were heard in the room and some words were spoken but Nezu was quick to shut them up.

"Everyone calm down. We've discussed this after the USJ attack, knowing that there is a traitor here somewhere. I have done some research and found a suspect." He explained.

More gasps were heard in the room.

Everyone already knew there was a traitor in the school but Aizawa suspected nobody until Nezu had called him.

"Who?" Present Mic asked as Hawks asked another thing. "Is it a student?"

"People-" Nezu wanted to stop them from talking but he couldn't.

Aizawa was getting enough of this, he wanted to sleep some more but if everyone was going to act so surprised the whole time he couldn't get more sleep before class began.

He sighed loudly, getting everyone's attention.

"Y/n Midoriya." He said.

The room went quiet after that. They hadn't thought it would be a first year.

And definitely not the sister of the boy who gets trained by All Might.

"Wait, the girl who's always hanging around with that angry dude from the sports festival?" Present Mic asked as he was one of the people who didn't get a call even if he was at the sports festival.

Aizawa nodded. "Yes, that's her."

"How do you know?"

"I called the teachers who were at the sports festival as soon as I knew. I have told them to be careful with her because for as far as we know she could be a ticking time bomb ready to attack any second." Nezu explained, making the room go quiet again.

"Now that we are speaking of the sports festival. How was her behavior?" He asked the teachers who he had called, which were Aizawa, Midnight and All Might.

"When her brother got hurt in the fight with Todoroki she wouldn't take no for an answer when she wanted to see him. She was quite intimidating." All Might said, shivering a little at the memory.

Endeavor clicked his tongue at All Might. "That's a child, grow some balls."

"A child that hangs around with killers! Maybe she has done some crazy shit herself, who knows?" Midnight argued back.

"Her mind went insane in the fight with Bakugo." Aizawa was the only one that talked normally about you without having the feeling of intimidation.

"We saw that. Aizawa, you went to her hospital room to ask some questions, right?" Nezu asked him.

"Yes but she couldn't remember anything. If she tried, her head would hurt."

"How do we know that's not an act?!" Mount lady shouted.

It wasn't that the pro heroes were scared of you but they would rather not get you mad without knowing what could happen if they did.

Not to mention that they had seen you with a notebook where all their weaknesses were written, you were the last one they wanted to be the traitor.