Chapter fifty nine

Quick note before the chapter starts!!

This war arc will be very different from the one in the manga! So there will be no spoilers!

Also for the people who were confused in chapter 58... No Katsuki and Y/n did not do anything, so that's why there was no smut or anything :)

Now onto the chapter, enjoy! (Next chapter will be on monday!)
———————————————————-
"Do you guys remember the plan?" Aizawa asked as your group stood outside of UA somewhere near a small mountain.

All the others of UA and the heroes were already gone, fighting the other members of the league of villains.

Your heart was beating harshly by the knowledge of them fighting in a war that wasn't meant for them, the knowledge that one of them could die without you knowing until afterwards.

But now you had to focus on the plan. This was why all of this was happening, if you'd failed and somebody would die you would never forgive yourself.

"Yes. Shigaraki and I will first lock All For One out of his hiding place. When he's out in the open, Denki will use his quirk on him and everyone around us, so everyone better be hiding at that moment. After that, Izuku and Katsuki will instantly attack All For One while he's still in a daze. That's when Shigaraki and I will come in and attack him so the serum will disappear and you'll get to lock him up. Snipe is the backup for if something goes wrong." You repeated the plan for the fifth time that hour.

"You forgot something." Katsuki smirked, proud to correct you.

"Yeah Like what?" You snapped back but couldn't help the teasing smile that appeared on your face.

It made you happy that he was still able to correct you in a playful way in times like these.

It lightened up the dark vibe that was lingering in the air.

"Aizawa will be using his quirk on All For One to avoid someone getting killed by one of his quirks." He said.

"Right."

Your team was: Katsuki, Izuku, Shigaraki, Denki, Aizawa, Snipe and you.

Everyone had their own role in the plan to make this succeed.

There would also be police officers around you to help if something went wrong.

But you were going to make sure that nothing went wrong.

"And what if it won't work?" Denki asked, his voice trembling and his breathing was a bit uneven.

"Then we pray and find another plan." You said, hoping to ease his stress a bit.

You were never good with feelings and especially not with feelings from someone else.

You never knew what to say or to do when people felt down, sad or stressed out.

"We'll win, I promise." You heard Izuku assure everyone, making you smile.

Izuku was good with feelings and helping others, that's why he was fit to be a hero.

Not only that, there were plenty of more reasons but that was at least one of them.

"Everyone ready?!" Aizawa asked, standing in front to lead the group towards where the fight would take place.

"Yes sir!" You all shouted in sync.

And together you walked down to a road that laid at least five streets further away from where the others were fighting, all so they couldn't get caught into the fight with Afo.