Chapter fifty seven

An early chapter again...

Enjoy!
——————————————————————
Y/n Midoriya POV.

This had to be one of the worst things you had to do today.

After a full day of classes, you had hoped you could go to your bed and sleep but the heroes had other plans for you.

Today you had to come to a meeting to explain the whole plan of defeating All For One.

Which if you didn't already know was also the plan of the heroes.

However, they planned on locking him up while you planned on killing the bastard.

All heroes except for Vlad King as he was teaching class A and B some training, sat in this meeting room.

"So you are telling us that Tomura Shigaraki is willingly going to help us defeat All For One?" Nezu asked, sitting on the top front of the long table while all the other heroes sat on either side of it.

You stood up at the end of the table, giving them all a clear view of you so they would immediately notice when you tried anything.

"Yes." You nodded.

This was the second time that you explained to them what Shigaraki had told you and that he wanted to help the heroes.

Of course they didn't believe you. After all, Shigaraki is the leider of the league of villains who just ended All Might's career and killed already lot's of people and heroes.

But Shigaraki was 100 percent true about this. He did this for you and for himself, not for the heroes.

"How do we know this is true?" Hawks asked, also clearly not too convinced about this situation.

You sighed, getting annoyed by the fact that you already explained everything to them.

"I can go get him and he can tell you himself." You said, pointing at the phone in your pockets.

Hawks shook his head. "No, I want to know if he isn't planning something else behind our backs."

You both had something planned behind their backs, but who cares? It wasn't their business and as long as they didn't get killed. What is the problem?

"If he does, Midoriya here knows well enough that they both will be locked up immediately." Nezu said, reminding you of what he had told you before the meeting.

Right. If you disobey their orders and do something against them, they would immediately lock the both of you up.

You thought it was weird for them to think they could lock the both of you up that easily but you knew they probably wouldn't go easy and if it really comes to it, they would probably hurt or kill.

You nodded. "Yes and by the way, I want All For One defeated and my brother wants the same. You got to believe me."

"Yeah right-" Endeavor scoffed while rolling his eyes but he got cut off by Nezu.

"Please, Endeavour. We can only try and see if they both are telling the truth. We have nothing to lose here."

They clearly had a lot to lose, like heroes.

The league of villains got so much bigger after All Might got defeated and you wondered if the heroes knew what they were going to face in this war.

Even though you and Shigaraki stood on the heroes side in this war, the other league members didn't.

"Nothing to lose?! If we're really going to do this then a war will break out and heroes could die!" Endeavor shouted, his fist making contact with the table, making some heroes jump a bit at the loud noise.