Chapter twenty nine

My uploading schedule is really messed up but I promise to have one when September starts!
—————————————————————

Who wants to come first?" Midnight asked as the fifteen minutes were already over.

You were still trying to come up with one but your brain wasn't working with you.

You thought that maybe looking at the other students their hero name could help you.

Aoyama walked to the front of the class, holding his writing board against his chest.

"The shining hero: I can not stop twinkling. Which means you can't stop my sparkles!" He said, turning the board around.

You were shocked and confused with that hero name. It was not even a name but a sentence.

"It will be easier to use if you take out the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' into 'can't'." Midnight corrected his name, leaving you even more shocked that she approved of this name.

"You're right, mademoiselle." He nodded before leaving.

"I will go next!" Mina shouted as she ran to the front of the classroom. "My Hero name: Alien queen."

Midnight gasped. "Like that monster?! I don't think so!"

She didn't approve of this name but she did approve of Aoyama's name? This was going to be harder than you thought.

You focused back on your own hero name.

Easily you could go with your last name as you weren't really going to become a hero and this name was just a waste of time for you.

However, you needed to take this seriously.

"Oi, defect. Do you have one?" Katsuki who was now turned to you asked.

You shrugged. "I think I'm just going with Midoriya."

He cocked up an eyebrow. "Your last name? That's boring." He huffed.

Your last name would be kinda boring but you weren't planning on staying a hero anyways.

"What's yours huh?!" You objected.

He smirked. "You will see now."

He stepped towards the front of the class, turning his board with a grin, or whatever you may call that facial expression.

"King explosion murder." He said.

If you would have wate, you would have spit it out in that moment. You bursted out laughing, slamming your hand on the table as you couldn't believe what he just said.

"You probably shouldn't use something like that." Midnight said.

And she was right.

You were the real villain in class 1-A but Katsuki acted more like one than you did.

"Why not?!" He shouted in defense.

"You should be explosion boy!" Kirishima laughed, making you laugh even harder.

"Or the exploded barbie!" You choked out in between laughs.

"Shut up, extra's!" Katsuki shouted before walking back to his seat.

"Was that really the best you could come up with?" You asked him, still laughing.

"Stop laughing! You don't even have a real hero name!"

"Well, I do now." You smirked.

Well, you kinda did.

"This gotta be it." You heard your brother say but didn't bother looking up.