Chapter one

(I changed the name from Sinful to Defect)

Hi everyone! Welcome to DEFECT, a Katsuki Bakugo X reader fanfic.
This fanfiction was originally made like in 2021 or something, but as of 2024 I am slowly editing it.

If there is a chapter with any major trigger warning, it will be mentioned at the top of the chapter and there will be a possibility to skip that part without missing any importance of the plot, because I will explain what happened in a simple way without the trigger warning in it at the end of the chapter.

I also want to mention that my first language is not English, therefore I might make some grammar mistakes or misuse words, or just write something badly. If I do, and you noticed it, please feel free to mention it in the comments, it helps me a lot! :)

One more thing before we start, Y/N's hair in this story is black/dark green like Izuku's, that's for plot purpose.

Thank you very much for picking out this fanfic and I hope you enjoy! <3

~~

POV: Y/N Midoriya (around 6 years old)

The first summer's sun reached your window in a bright hallo. You yawned and stretched your arms over your head, brushing against the soft plush of your teddy bear. You looked at your window where the birds sang, and the leaves of the maple tree danced with the wind.

To wake up with the peaceful aura of nature, you knew it would only last this long before something would destroy it.

And just like that, a scream bellowed from the front door, in a high pitched tone came your name and that of your brother–Izuku.

You took a deep breath in and thinned your lips on each other in a forceful push. The door slammed open against the wall with a thud. In the opening stood Izuku, his green hair a mess, dried up drool on his chin, and an All Might figure in his hands to match his blue All Might pajama.

"Come on, Y/N! Kacchan is waiting for us!" He shouted, slightly pushing your shoulder.

You groaned and rubbed your eyes. "Izuku, I already know he's here, I can hear him yelling all the way up here."

Izuku chuckled, his warm hand wrapped around your upper arm, and you knew what was coming, but you weren't able to stop him on time. You fell off the bed, shoulder first, and groaned loudly.

"Why?" You cried out as you rubbed your shoulder.

"Because you are a sleepy head and Kacchan doesn't like sleepy heads!" He stuck his tongue out.

As usual Izuku was doing everything he could to stay on Katsuki's good side.
You could not understand why he was so obsessed with him. After all he had you, he didn't need Katsuki.

You grabbed Izuku's face in one hand. "Get out of my room, I need to change." Izuku didn't reply as your hand was still firmly pressed against his drool-covered face. "Oh, and get mom while you're at it." With that you pushed the boy out of your room.

You heard his footsteps fall on the groaning stairs, then followed by some softer ones coming up.

Your mother, Inko, opened your door and instantly smiled. "Today is a special day, so let's dress you up nicely. Isn't that a wonderful idea, baby?"