Chapter twelve

Warning! Slightly spoilers i think? If you don't know Hawks real name and/or Shigaraki's real name and his past. There wil be hints of it in this chapter. I will put a (spoilers start/stop here) before and after for the people who don't wanna get spoiled.)
————————————————————

"What took you so long?" Was the first thing Shigaraki said when you walked in the bar.

He was laying on top of a table in the bar, staring up at the ceiling while thinking of whatever his brain would think of.

Having you around in the bar was the best thing they could've done because now it was cleaner and had more life in it. You had spent days cleaning that bar and giving it some lights. You even found rooms in the back where nobody has ever been in.

Your smile automatically turned into a thin line, your jaw tensed slightly as you looked at Shigaraki. "Long? I was pretty fast out of that school."

"Whatever, just give me the information." Shigaraki said, jumping off the table.

"Here." You said, shoving your phone into his face.

He glared at you for a second before taking your phone carefully and going through the information.

You still needed to look at what those papers were for, you took this time to do some research.

You opened your (choose a color) backpack, sticking your arm all in, not that you had a lot in it at the moment but you wanted to act like you had.

You pulled the papers out of it and took a seat next to Shigaraki at the bar.

Shigaraki looked at you and then at the papers. "What's that?"

"Some papers I found in a secret drawer." You winked at Shigaraki with a massive grin on your face.

He started scratching his neck again. "And you took them?"

"Yes."

"Are you out of your mind? They will find out that it is missing." He snapped at you.

You knew he wasn't going to react well to it, especially since you broke one of his master's roules. Yes, his master, not yours. You had never seen the man and besides him giving you a quirk he was annoying and controlling. To you Shigaraki was your master, the one you looked up to and wanted to be like.

You sighed. "Relax. That drawer hasn't been opened in ten years or something."

"You better be right because I won't hesitate to kill you."

"I know, you don't have to remind me." You rolled your eyes before focusing back at the papers.

You started reading the first lines, which weren't that interesting, just some name and information about a kid. 

In the corner of your eye you could see Shigaraki stealing glances at you and the papers. You could tell that he was curious about what was written on them.

"What is it about?" Shigaraki finally asked you.

"I don't know. It has some information about this kid named Oboro Shirakumo." You said, bored of it.

"Who's that?"

"Don't know and don't care but he had a quirk named cloud." You said, reading a little more. "Oh and he died."

Shigaraki had enough of your short and not informatics answers.

"Give me some of the other papers." He leaned over to you, taking the papers in his hand with one finger up before pulling some out of your hand with force, making you stumble a little forwards.