Chapter twenty one

After those draining two weeks of training the sports festival was finally there.

You were sitting at a table in the waiting room with your friends.

On your left sat Katsuki and on your right sat Sero.

You were nervous to say the least, it wasn't something you normally felt but you were going to fight in an arena full of people and Shigaraki was watching you in the league's base.

"Ah man, I was totally hoping to wear my costume." Mina complained from the lockers next to your table.

"Yeah, me too. But maybe it's for the better that nobody will stand." Ojiro said next to her.

You sighed. "I'm actually glad I don't have to wear it. It's goddamn tight and I can barely train in it."

"You should get a new one." Sero said.

You turned towards him with a smile. "I guess. The first thing I will do when we get back is change my costume."

As you finished your sentence you stood up and walked towards Izuku who was standing in the middle of the room, shivering from the nerves.

"Are you going to change it alot?" Izuku asked you as you appeared in front of him.

"No of course not! Mother gave it to me." You smiled.

He smiled back and nodded. "Yeah that's why I asked."

"I know."

Well it wasn't that you weren't going to change it a lot because your mother had given it to you but because you liked how it looked and the color matched your hair.

You just needed some extra gadgets and stuff to help you with your quirk.

When you were training with Shigaraki he had told you that you could use your telekinesis to move people towards whatever you want, as if there was an invisible rope that connected you to the person or thing that you used your telekinesis on.

He said it was another upgrade that you had on your telekinesis. Of course nobody knew that you could do that and that would be good for the battle's.

The door slammed open. "People get your game faces on! We are entering the arena soon!" Iida shouted.

Everyone was taking deep breaths until Todoroki suddenly walked up to you and your brother.

"Midoriya." He said in a monotone.

Izuku gulped. "Hey Todoroki, what's up?" He nervously spoke.

You scoffed, glaring at the boy. "What do you want?"

"From an objective standpoint I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you." He said, looking at Izuku and completely ignoring you.

You were taken back by his boldness. Todoroki never said a word in class so his confidence surprised you a bit. You couldn't really pay attention to that as he was bringing down your brother with his words.

You wanted to say something back but you were going to let him speak first.

"Y-yeah." Izuku stuttered out.

You could tell he was not liking the attention he had gotten because of Todoroki.

"However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not going to pry about what's going on between you two but just know I will beat you."

Your eyes widened a bit. Did he know about All Might too? No probably not.

But that didn't hide the fact that him mentioning All Might brought Izuku a lot more stress.