Chapter thirty three

Somewhere in the middle of the story there plays a song. If you want to feel more in the story (idk how to say that) you can play

Turning Page from Sleeping At Last.

You don't have to, it's your choice! However the song reminds me a lot of their love part in this story.

(I'll put a reminder for when you can start to listen to the song)

Enjoy!
———————————————————————-

Living in a dream...
That's how you felt when you walked in the ballroom.

It was like your typical ballroom from Disney movies.

A huge room with artistic walls and a big round lamp were diamonds hung on.
The dance floor was taking most part of the room and on your left was food and drinks.

Everywhere you saw were pro heroes and some sidekicks.

You felt anxious in the eyes of these adults as you and Katsuki were one of the only teenagers in the room.

You felt out of place.

"Good to see you, Best Jeanist!" All Might's voice suddenly beamed through the room.

"Good to see you too, All Might." Best Jeanist smiled at the man.

He looked at you and Katsuki as you two stood next to Best Jeanist.

"Look at who we have here, young Bakugo and Midoriya. How is the hero work study going for you two?" He asked, his famous grin staying on his face.

"Great." You both muttered. You avoided eye contact with All Might while Katsuki frowned at him.

"You two are Sunshines like always." He sarcastically said.

You rolled your eyes. "Can we go or do we need to stay by your side the whole time?"

"No, you can leave but I will have Akira watch you two for if something bad happens."

You didn't need a babysitter, you were very capable on your own.

"Why that puppet?!" Katsuki shouted at the pro hero.

But before Best Jeanist could say something, a voice came from behind you two.

"Puppet? What do you mean?" Akira asked.

He wore the same black suit only he had a red tie as it suited his hair and eyes.

You flinched when Akira suddenly stood behind you, making you step away from him.

"Creep." You said as he followed you and Katsuki.

You hoped he wasn't going to stay with you for the whole night. You hated the guy more than you hated the children from middle school and that was a lot.

You and Katsuki walked to an empty table. Akira got stopped by a pro hero and finally lost some interest in the two of you.

"Do you want something to drink?" Katsuki asked you.

You sat down with a sigh.

"Yes, please."

"What?"

"The same thing as you." You didn't know what they had in this party so you trusted Katsuki to take something good.

You looked around, seeing nobody fun to talk to.

Whatever, you wouldn't talk with someone in the first place.