Not a short, just about Saakk

So I haven't really discussed it's going off air. I hate that term because it means never again. I don't think I have come to terms with it yet. In my head I have blocked it that it has gone off air. I believe some day the story is going to start again from where it stopped. Haven't rewatched the episodes yet because every scene, every moment makes me feel that it had a lot of potential which got wasted. To me it definitely pushed the envelope of  Indian television. It is something which called out victim blaming, had extremely well etched out characters. I mean Ahir is to perfection. So is Shaurya. So is Anokhi. And all of that to waste. I wanted to see so much more. So many tracks that could have been explored. I never got a closure so did you guys. It was a perfect mix of a lot of things. I don't think I have seen metaphors being used in itv. This show did bring nuances and metaphors. The worst thing is this show told me jo tera howega zaroor aayega. And now......
I don't know. But I want to beleive in it. So I try to write these fanfics. Believing that I can find closure for myself. But there is no closure. But I am a hopeless romantic. So I write. I write to find that momentary joy that comes from finding a new angle. Twisting what the show gave me into a fraction of what it could have been. Never talked about it. Just thought I should share. Sorry if I upset someone but having written quite a bit and not acknowledging its absence makes me feel something is amiss. So just thought to share. Don't worry I will write as long as I can cook up something interesting. Which means no time soon you will be able to get rid of my fanfictions making my way into your feed. I just gotta say this I really miss Saakk. And I will never find the courage to rewatch it...... I miss it yet can't rewatch it. That's how fucked it is. I rely only on what I remember to make recreations and write new stories.... Ok I can't find a closure to this rant to. So make do with an abrupt bye. Thanks for all the love on all my ffs. Hope to keep entertaining you even more in the future.
**Again stating I will continue to write ffs. Don't worry. This is just a rant.**