Overcasted-3

Anokhi wakes up to not find Shaurya by her side. She shuts her eye. She doesn't want the day to start. Shaurya who was carrying her breakfast sees her doing this. He sighs. He can see she doesn't want to get out of bed.

Shaurya-Hey Anokhi wake up! It's time for breakfast! Aur ye leke aaya hoon tumhare liye dekho.

Anokhi wakes up and she finds a beautiful, large red rose and a smile forms on her face.

Shaurya-But iss khoobsurat red rose ke liye you have to wake up jaan.

Anokhi wakes up. He lifts her and drops her till the washroom.

Shaurya-Maam. I know we can't get intimate yet but foreplay is not ruled out yet is it?

Anokhi's smile is lost again. And he realises it wasn't something she wanted to do.

Shaurya-I mean some foreplay for what the rest of the day is gonna be like this. So let me run you through. So today is going to be about baking some cake and cookies. It's been so long since we baked something. Let's do that naa. And after that lunch with the new movie on Amazon. After that I am going to take you out for shopping jaan. You know I wanted to buy a new blazer.

Anokhi-Shaurya! You are not good at covering up but the best at being a husband. So it's time to go for me. And thanks for everything. I wish I had the energy to do something for you. But I feel so....

Shaury-I know jaan. You are doing. You got out of bed for me. I know tumhe uthne ka mann nhi tha. Thanks Jaan.

He kisses the back of her hand. She kisses him on the cheek and goes to freshen up.

Shaurya-Jaan! It's going to be fine.

She goes to freshen up.

Then Anokhi has her breakfast. And Shaurya pins the rose to her hair.

Anokhi-What is this!  Koi seventies heroine lag rhi ho.

Shaurya-So? You know Deepika looked so gorgeous as Shantipriya. Wahi vibes ke liye tumpe yeh gulab lag gaya.

Anokhi-Oh so filmy!

Shaurya-Kya hi kar sakte hai? By own admission you married a super hero.

Anokhi-Oh!

And then they go to the kitchen to do some baking. They play around with the flour. They stir the mixture together. Shaurya standing behind Anokhi, nuzzling into her neck but always checking if she is ok with the proximity or not. She was blushing. Just then Devi enters.

Devi-Woh Aanya, Anokhi woh ro rhi hai.

Devi feels guilty of having broken the moment.

Anokhi rushes out and starts to make her quiet. After sometime Aanya stops crying. Then she takes Aanya for her bath. Shaurya looks on.

Shaurya-Anokhi jaan! Super hero toh tum ho. No matter whatever is going on with you, you put everyone else ahead of you.

Shaurya joins in. And then they bathe Aanya. Then they make her wear small, cute clothes. Shaurya sees Anokhi smile. They play with the baby for a while.

Shaurya-Chalo it's time for you to have lunch.

Anokhi-Shaurya aur thodi der.

Shaurya-No jaan. It's important for you to take it easy. You need to take care of yourself if you have to take care of her.

He gets her lunch and gives her medicine.

In the afternoon while Anokhi was resting she hears Aanya cry and panic fills her suddenly.

Anokhi-Aanya please stop crying. Please.

She takes Aanya in her arms and craddles her, constantly asking her to stop crying while crying herself. Shaurya sees her that way.

Shaurya-Anokhi! Relax! Babies cry and jitna samjha hoon it's something simple. I think I will just get her clean and changed. That's it. Relax. Give her to me. Let me take care of it.

He takes the child away. Anokhi plops on the bed holding her throbbing head.

Anokhi-I thought sab kuch theekh ho gya hai.  But I am back to the same. Pata nhi mujhe achanak kya ho jata hai.

Shaurya-Jaan you need time. It's gonna take some time.

Anokhi-I am tired. I want to sleep.

And she puts her head on the pillow and turns away from Shaurya. She shuts her eye but she can't sleep again. Shaurya caresses her hair. She hides herself in the sheets. Shaurya continues to carress her. After sometime Shaurya can feel her body has stilled which means she is asleep. An hour later she wakes up suddenly.

Anokhi-Aanya! Aanya!

Shaurya-Anokhi kya hua? Anokhi!

Anokhi-Aanya kahan hai.

Shaurya-Aanya so rhi hai. Bolo kya baat hai?

Anokhi-Nhi maine uske rone ki awaz suni.

Shaurya-Anokhi! Aanya so rhi hai.

Anokhi-Nhi maine suna. Usse rote hue. Woh chup nhi ho rhi. Mein kya karun.

Shaurya-Anokhi dekho yahan. So rhi hai.

Anokhi-Aanya!

She hugs her daughter who wakes up from her mother's touch and starts crying.

Anokhi-Aanya!

Shaurya-Dekho ab jaga diya usse. Mein sula deta hoon.

Anokhi-Aanya ro rhi hai.

Shaurya-I know mein sula deta hoon do mujhe.

Anokhi-Aanya! Don't cry. Mumma hai aapke paas. Mumma aapko chodke nhi jayegi. Mumma nhi jayegi. Mumma aapko chodke jati hai isliye ro rhe ho aap.

Shaurya-Anokhi woh pehle ki baat hai. Usko kuch pata bhi nhi hoga. Tum relax karo. Give her to me.

Anokhi-Aanya!

Shaurya-Do mujhe Anokhi and relax.

Anokhi passes the baby to Shaurya. Shaurya calms the baby down.

Anokhi holds her head and sits down.

Shaurya-Anokhi theekh ho.

Anokhi-Pata nhi. Aanya's voice is ringing in my ears.

Shaurya-Mein khud usse sula ke maa ke kamre mein chodke aaya hoon. Theekh hai woh. You need to relax. You mind is conning you. Sir dukh rha hai?

Anokhi-Thoda.

Shaurya-Hhmmm. Toh mein bhi thodasa daba doon. Dawai bhi le lo.

Anokhi-Arre theekh ho jayega. Dawai hai naa.

Shaurya-Chup mujhe karne do.

He presses her forehead. She sighs in relief before going off to sleep. Shaurya kisses her on her forehead gently. 

Shaurya-Pata nhi usse ho kya rha hai. Anokhi ne aise toh kabhi behave nhi kia. But mein toh Ghar pe hi nhi tha. Oh god! I hope yeh uska pehli baar tha. Warna woh toh pagal ho gyi hogi inn bure sapno aur sachai ke beech.
Hhhmmm. I hope not. Anyways usse baad mein puchunga. Abhi sahi waqt nhi hai.

How did you like this? Do you want me to continue? To do justice to story I need few more parts. But it is getting boring I guess...... In that case I will wrap it up anyhow.