Part-4

After spending some time together making casual chat and getting to know a little bit about her and she about him it was time to get ready to face the beast. Anokhi had to complete the last step which was to go and meet the magistrate as well as perform the identification. Shaurya was extremely panicky. So were Reema, Bebo and Kitty. They didn't know how Anokhi would handle all this. After Anokhi met the magistrate they could see her exhausted face to have to repeat everything that had happened must have been extremely traumatic but she made her face into something that looked very little of the smile she had before this happened and went for the identification. After which when she came out, they saw her shaking and she just could not stop to tremble and Reema had to hold her to steady her. They had expected her to break into the same smile as she had before the magistrate but none were prepared for this. Anokhi was struggling to breathe and then took her out into the sun hoping to make her feel better. She just collapsed on the steps. And for some reason Shaurya had started to cry. He didn't know but he had started to cry and as he whimpered Bebo and Kitty looked at him, so did Reema. Who was this man? Was this Shaurya sir? And before they knew he had taken the lead in consoling her. Murmuring her assurances. He had forgotten everything else. He could just see Ms. Bhalla shattered and that felt like the end of the world to him. And for some reason his lungs felt shallow just like Ms. Bhallas did. He felt suffocated just like her. And his breaths were as short as hers.

Anokhi- Aap theekh toh hai?

Shaurya- Mein? Haan kyu. As he suppressed a whimper he said.

Anokhi- Hmmm. Aapko exactly kaise feel ho sakta hai jo mujhe feel ho rha hai? Matlab. Exactly mujhe aisa kyu lag rha hai ki aapko same feel ho rha hai jaisa ki mujhe.

Shaurya- Kyunki tum hi kehti ho ki pain toh koi bhi feel kar sakta hai naa. Uska kaam hi hota hai takleef dena, dil dukhana. Toh tumhara pain kaise naa feel karu haan? Khudko kaise maaf karu mein. Mein tumhe aise kaise dekhun. Tumhara pain itna zyada hai ki mein usse feel kar sakta hoon Ms. Bhalla but iss pain ko kam karna nhi aata. Bas tumhara sath de sakta hoon. And....

Anokhi- I will be fine soon.

Shaurya- Hmmm. Ms. Bhalla. Mein gadi lata hoon and then let's all have jalebis and rabri. Aapke courage ko celebrate karne ke liye. I know aap par jo beet rhi hai mein samjh bhi nhi sakta par.

Anokhi- Hmm. Mujhe bhi aise lagta tha. But aap samjhte ho. Pata nhi kaise but aap samjhte ho. Toh chale jalebi khane. But Mimi ko jalebi bohot pasand hai. Uske bina nhi.

Shaurya- Achaa uske sath hi chalenge? Ok. Mimi ki maa?

Anokhi- Hmmm.
For some strange reason Anokhi had a blush on her face. Some thought came to her but left before she could catch up with it. Bebo, Kitty and Reema were surprised at how Shaurya had made Anokhi give a genuine smile. They picked Mimi up and went to have jalebis. As they were having jalebis a motor bike almost grazed Anokhi and panic rose in her.

Shaurya- Hey! Dekh kar nhi chalta? Haan.

And the smile that Shaurya had to earn was lost again replaced by the pretence of being ok. The male graze had again brought out that day. But Mimi was around and she could not show.

Shaurya- Achaa bhaiya box mein de dijiye. Hum gadi mein khayenge.

Mimi- Nhi mujhe abhi khana hai garam garam.

Shaurya- My princess. Gadi mein khayenge. Dekho thandi Ac mein. Ladoo ko bohot garmi ho rhi hai road pe. Chale please.

Mimi- Ok. And they sat in the car.
Mimi wanted to cuddle into Anokhi and have it in her laps. But Anokhi was still having body pains that she told no one about. Shaurya sir was already a weird pack of nerves. She didn't want to trouble.... But why didn't it strike to tell Reema. From when had she started to confide things in him first. Anyways.......

Shaurya- Mimi! Aap ladoo ko khila do. Aa jao.

Mimi- Ladoo. Aap naa bohot woh kya kehte hai... Lamba sa word. Pochesion.... Pochesibe.... Poss...

Bebo- Possesive ho!

Mimi- Yes! Mimi ab mumma ke paas rahegi. Bohot khel lia aapke sath. Ab mumma ke paas hi rahungi.

Anokhi- Mimi! Bad manners! Sorry bolo. Aur Ladoo sirf mumma ko help kar rhe hai. Mumma ke legs mein pain hai. Aur isliye ladoo ne aisa kahan. Ab sorry bolo ladoo ko! Mimi!

Mimi- Sholly ladoo! Ladoo! Gucha mat ho. Ladoo pleech.

Shaurya- Nhi ladoo kabhi princess ke gussa nhi ho sakta.

Mimi- Thnku ladoo. Ladoo suno naa. Maine aapko new name dia hai. Ladoo ke sath aap superhero bhi ho. Mere aur mumma ke bhi. Aap Super hero jaise humesha mumma aur mujhe help karte ho. I love you superhero ladoo.

Anokhi and Shaurya look at each other and feel awkward.

Bebo- Waah ji. Super hero cum ladoo ji ab chale wapas ghar?

Shaurya- Hmm.

Anokhi- Aap Mimi aur mujhe humare ghar chod dijiye. Mein kab tak aise?

Shaurya- Jab tak aap aur Mimi chahe. Humesha. Woh ghar aapka rahega. I mean to say ki. Matlab Mimi ke liye woh ghar ke darwaze humesha ke liye.

Kitty- Aur Mimi ki mumma ke liye?
Kitty wanted to take the plunge of teasing Shaurya. Something was brewing for sure.

Shaurya- Mimi ki fav hai naa Mimi ki mumma toh kaise rahegi Mimi uske bina. Haan?

Bebo- Aur aapki?

Shaurya- Meri toh Mimi hai.

Bebo- Aur uske baad.

Shaurya- Tum dono.

Kitty- Uske baad?

Shaurya- Kanchan.

Kitty- Uske baad?

Shaurya- Yash.

Bebo- Uske baad.

Shaurya- Papa. Kitna bhi keh loon but haan. Aur uske bade papa aur badi maa. Aur uske baad shitij. Aur uske baad Ms. Bh.... I mean to say Ms. Bhalla ko rest karna chahiye. Chalo chalte hai.

And he quickly begins the drive to Anokhi's house. Reema, Bebo and Kitty are reluctant to leave but Anokhi asks them to leave saying she would manage.

But later that day Anokhi had suddenly started to feel sick. And she didn't know what came over her that she dialed Shaurya up. And then cut the call thinking to sensibly call Reema. But Shaurya called back and she had to pick up. She had tried to lie saying it was just a call to thank him. He reached quick to find Anokhi was taking long to open the door. He tried calling Mimi whose cry he could hear. He was just going to open the door when he heard Anokhi faintly reply she would be coming to open it. She opened the door and was nearly staggering. Shaurya helped her settle out he couch and found her having fever. Maybe the stress of iding and having to give the statement had taken a toll on her and even jalebis could not stop her from getting sick.

Shaurya- Ms. Bhalla. Chaliye.

Anokhi- Woh sorry. Mein woh.

Shaurya- Sshh.
And he helps her on the bed and pulls the comforter on her.

How was it? Please comment.