Together we faced-6

Anokhi was angrily combing her hair. She was in tears. She started to sob.

Shaurya- Hey! What happened?

Anokhi hugs Shaurya and continues to cry. Shaurya looks at the hair brush and knows that it was because she was losing her hair.

Shaurya- Anokhi. It will come back. Anokhi! You were the smart one naa always. Anokhi the hair is going to be back.

Anokhi- I loved my hair. I loved it when you played with my hair. I have no hair to play with. I can't even do it in a bun anymore.

Shaurya- Jaan. Yeh toh acchi baat hai. I will be able to focus on your lips. And your cutey cheeks.

He kisses her cheeks.

Anokhi- Shaurya tum baat ghuma sakte ho. Sach kaise badloge?

Shaurya- Sach bas nazariya hai. I know tum bohot saari difficulties face kar rhi ho. But jaan tumhare baal tumhari life ka ek hisa hai. They are not you. It's not the most important thing about you.

Anokhi- Hmmm.

Shaurya- Chalo dekho. Tumhare liye cupcake laya hoon. Pasand hai naa tumhe kha lo. Chalo mein khila deta hoon.

He feeds her the cupcakes.

Shaurya(In mind)- Abhi toh usse distract kar diya but kab tak? Kab tak usko aise distract karunga! Ek point pe mere shabd aur pyar ko kam padhna hi hai.

Anokhi- Nhi padenge. Jis din tumhara pyaar kam pade cupcake dilwa dena. I prefer these to even my hair I guess.

Shaurya- Tum mujhe kaise samjh leti ho?

Anokhi- Jaise tum samjhte ho ki mere shabd pure sache nhi the. Mere liye it's too much now. But your cupcakes make me realize no matter what I am loved and wanted. That's the most important thing.

She had a smile on her face. She was trying to cheer Shaurya up. Shaurya smiled at her, not knowing what to say. He can just side hug her.

Shaurya- Tum kitni brave ho Anokhi mein nhi kar pata.

Anokhi- Mein nhi dekh pati tumhe aise Shaurya. Mujhse nhi hota. Chalo ab chale chemotherapy ke liye.

Shaurya- Hmmm. Chalo.

Later that day:-

Shaurya- Anokhi dinner ke liye neeche chale?

Anokhi- Mann nhi hai. Upar hi khana ke mann hai.

Anokhi always used to have her dinner with family.  Things like that she held very close to her heart. No one even dared to ask her to have her meals in the room.

Shaurya- Theekh hai mein lata hoon.

In the kitchen:-

Shaurya- Maa. Woh.

Aastha- Kya hua?

Shaurya- Anokhi ka khana de dijiye. Woh keh rhi thi ki.... Upar hi khayegi.

He was holding back his tears saying this.

Aastha- Achaa mein lati hoon. Tu jaa.

Shaurya- Theekh hai.

Shaurya walks upstairs.

Shaan- Shaurya sun....

But Shaurya is lost in his own world. His world called Anokhi. He was thinking what he could do for her.

Aastha was carrying the dinner.

Shaan- Aastha! Anokhi ka dinner? Kya hua Shaurya pareshan lag rha tha.