Part-10

The next couple of days was all about stealing moments of togetherness which was mostly as Mimi did homework. They got some time to talk, have fun, watch a movie, make coffees in kitchen. Coffee was another point of love. Anokhi loved coffee. And Shaurya knew all about coffee and he would teach her about it whenever they were free. He would talk to her about the varieties he had tasted and the ones he liked. Then they set out for Goa. 

Mimi- Papa! Beach pe aa gye. Ladoo papa! Ladoo papa!

Anokhi- Mimi aise kaun chilata hai Beach pe. Ladoo papa ghar pe bulana hai. Yahan sirf papa bulana hai.

Shaurya- Arre it is ok.

Anokhi- Kya ok Haan?

Shaurya- Arre chodo bhi bachi hai. Yaa phir tum isliye toh nervous nhi ho rhi ki sabko pata chal jaye ek ladoo se shadi ki hai tumne?

Anokhi- Aisa nhi hai.

Mimi- Kash mumma ek ladoo se hi shadi karti. Toh har din ladoo khane ko milta thoda thoda.

Anokhi- Mimi! Tum bhi naa. Bohot hi zyada naughty hoti jaa rhi ho. Mithai kam karna hai bola tha naa mumma ne.

Mimi- Mumma too strict hai ladoo papa. Aap kuch karo naa!

Shaurya- Woh toh aapki care karti hai bas isliye. Achaa ab room chale wahan freshen up ho jaye uske baad Beach pe aayenge theek hai.

Mimi- Ok Papa.

They get freshened up and come back to the beach. Mimi plays a lot there with the water and the sand, making castles with papa and mumma and jumping on the water.
After which she gets tired. They take her to the room and make her have dinner and sleep.  But Mimi is made to sleep on the corner and Anokhi shifts to the place in between Shaurya and Mimi and she takes his hand and places it around her waist.
And they go to sleep. The next day morning Shaurya watches over his Anokhi and Mimi sleeping cutely on the bed and they looked super cute. His Anokhi looked so pretty. Her cheeks a shade of golden pink from the light that entered through the window but she would wake up. As the light caused her to toss, Shaurya rearranged the curtains and hopped by her side and shifted closer to her. She felt the right temperature. Warm, comfortable and snuggly that he found sleep again.  After sometime he could feel some movement and saw Anokhi was trying to free herself. 

Shaurya- Keh deti toh....

And she gives a look and he can't take his eyes off, neither can she. They keep looking into each other and start to move closer to each other. And was this meant to be their first kiss? Just ordinary morning kiss. They hadn't brushed so maybe not. And after that realization both woke up together.

Anokhi- Wow! Brush.

Shaurya- Haan brush. Brush kar lete hai fir. And both pace towards the washroom. And both were simultaneously going to enter.

Anokhi- Pehle tum.

Shaurya- Pehle tum.

Anokhi- OK. She brushes quickly and is out. After which Shaurya brushes.

Anokhi- Where? I mean Mimi. First. I mean first washroom mein?

Shaurya- Isliye toh bada hotel room lia hai. Doosra room?

Anokhi- OK. 

And they walk as teenagers would nervous into the other room. This was it.

Anokhi- OK. Kaise? Sofa pe baithkar?

Shaurya- Haan. Sahi rahega.

Anokhi- OK.
And they start to get closer. And closer and share their first kiss. That started smooth and then turned into really passionate as they chipped away at the awkwardness and let their tongues do another kind of talking that felt surprisingly same and different to their general talks. It felt like words flowed in between them and made them feel something but before they could name it they had reached rhe next word thrown onto them by the partner. They circled their arms around each other  and shared a number of kisses before they heard Mimi call mumma and she had to go back and make a straight face as if it was just another day when it wasn't.

Please comment kar dena guys!!!!!