Overcasted-1

Please read till the end before you judge or bash me.

Shaurya-Hey Anokhi! What's up! Aaj ka din kaisa tha?

Anokhi-Kya answer expect kar rhe ho tum? Aaj ka din bohot special tha. Haan subah char baje aankh khul gyi fir I had to take care of her. And then by the time I could get back to sleep again it was time to wake up for breakfast. And then I went for that. And then came back and took some class. Was that economics or was that business studies. Whatever? That's exactly how my day was whatever.

Shaurya-Ok! Aaj ma'am ka mood kharab hai.

Anokhi-Nhi aisa kuch nhi hai.

The baby starts crying.

Anokhi-Ab isko kya ho gya? Isko har waqt rona hi aata hai.

Shaurya-Anokhi!

Anokhi-Ok going.

She goes on to check on it and she feels very frustrated. She tries to feed it but her body doesn't yield milk.

Anokhi-Oh god!

Shaurya-Hey what happened?

Anokhi-Nothing. I will get some milk from the kitchen.

She feeds it milk and after a couple of minutes her shirt gets wet.

Anokhi-What the hell! This is the third shirt I am changing since yesterday! 

Shaurya-Hey!

Anokhi-Yeh body naa kuch nhi samjh mein aata isse. I just hate this.

She gets up to change and slams the door. Shaurya is just surprised at how angry she seemed. Till yesterday she was docile.

Shaurya-Mujhe laga mood swings pregnancy tak seemit honge. But yeh toh alag level ka mood swing hai uska. Khair. Shayd tired hai.

After sometime Shaurya can see their daughter smiling.

Shaurya-Hey Anokhi! Dekho. Uski smile kitni pyari hai? Dekho naa. Come here.

Anokhi-Arre tumhare liye teesra ajooba hoga mere liye nhi hai. Mein usko har din dekhti hoon.

Shaurya-Hey Anokhi tumhe kya ho gya hai? Tum aise kaise baat kar rhi ho? Tumhari beti hai yeh.

Anokhi starts crying and she goes into the washroom.

Shaurya-Arre! Ab bahar aao. Yeh washroom ke andar chupke kab tak baithogi. Anokhi! Pata nhi tum mujhe sach mein samjh nhi aa rhi. Achaa take your time. Mein baby ko bahar le jaa rha hoon. Theekh hai?

No answer.

He takes the baby out in the garden and he gets it back.

Kanchan-Anokhi!

Shaurya-Anokhi yahan nhi hai.

Kanchan-Arre aur kahi nhi hai. Toh?

Shaurya beats the door of the washroom.

Shaurya-Ab bahar aao. Almost ek ghanta ho gya hai. Niklo yaar. Abhi cheer up. Achaa hum dono baat kar lenge. Niklo ab please.

She comes out with swollen eyes and again tries to go inside as she gets teary eyed but Shaurya places his hand in the opening.

Shaurya-Arre Sara din andar hi baithogi tum? Aao yahan. Tell me what happened.

Anokhi-Nothing.

Shaurya-Achaa. Dikh hi rha hai.

Anokhi-Give me five minutes.

Shaurya-I will but not again in washroom. I will go in the washroom and you stay out ok. Saying this he enters the washroom and leaves her out. Anokhi leaves the room with her car keys and goes. Shaurya comes out to see she is not there. Shaurya starts searching her. Kanchan informs him she took the car keys and left. Shaurya tries calling her. She leaves a message I cant talk now. I am ok. Will call you back. Anokhi stops the car in the parking lot of a mall and starts crying. She goes to sleep crying. Shaurya tries to call her multiple times. The rest of the Sabbarwals also get worried. This had never happened before. They were thinking to go to the police. Just then Anokhi calls Shaurya.