Part-31

That day Anokhi was showered by so many gifts. She had never received so many gifts all her life. It made her overwhelmed with joy. She could never have imagined all this love. This marriage had started with Mimi and ended up into something so rich with love of everyone. Mimi was also getting to be in a joint family and being cared and loved. It was so beautiful. Today morning when Mimi walked up to her with the dress and the card Anokhi came to tears, to see Mimi giving her dress. It was such a special moment. Shaurya had been the planner but her baby making card for her and gifting her meant the world. Whenever Mimi gave Anokhi something Anokhi preserved it very carefully. Shaurya was just taking his evening shower, she will thank when he would come out. After a long time he stepped out and oh my god. He looked gorgeous to her with his wet hair and so much more. Oh God! After so long she had felt like this for someone.

Shaurya- Anokhi! Watching are we? Hmmm. Tumhara hi pati hoon. Gauri Khan ka nhi. Jitna chahe dekh sakti ho.

Anokhi- Arre yeh kya. Mein toh bas aise hi.

Shaurya- Arre. Justify karte hai kya pati ko haan?

Anokhi- Nhi. Par.

Shaurya- Arre you can have a closer look. Aur waise bhi Mimi is going to be busy with cartoons. To tab tak time hai apne paas.

Saying this he moves closer to her and shuts the door to the room.

Shaurya- Waise mujh jaise tuch praniyon ko nahana padta hai. Tum toh pari ho. Humesha beautiful lagti ho.

Anokhi- Shaurya yeh! Kya keh rhe ho.

Shaurya- Anokhi. Tumhe abhi bhi time chahiye. I mean. You can take it.

Anokhi- No. I mean. Mein ready hoon move on karne ke liye.

Shaurya- Move on? Mein toh uss din ka wait kar rha tha when you crave for me. Not when you want to move on.

Anokhi- Shaurya. Sorry mera woh matlab nhi tha. I mean I think I am ready.

Shaurya- Hmmm. No pressure ok.

Anokhi- Hmm.

He draws her in close and showers kisses on her face and she engulfs him in a hug and tries to feel him.

Shaurya- Oh I do have huge surface area. That's gonna take all night. But beech mein dinner aur Mimi hai so next step pe move kare.

Anokhi has a blush but just nods.

Shaurya gently pushes her onto the bed and strips her off her clothes and continues to shower and pour her love onto her through his kisses and caresses. She on the contrary just found contentment in having him close and she kept looking at him without flinching with love filled eyes.

Shaurya- Anu! It's ok naa. I mean. Tum. I mean tum kuch kar nhi rhi.

Anokhi- Sorry. But I just like this. Tum aise mere paas. Mujhe bas paas rehna hai tumhare.

Shaurya- Hmm. We can cuddle too. I mean waise bhi utna time toh hai nhi. So we can just cuddle. What's say?

Anokhi- Hmm.

Shaurya wraps her up back in her clothes and they cuddle with Shaurya showering her with kisses, caressing her hair.

Anokhi- Shaurya I am attracted but abhi bas paas rehne ka mann hua. Hum kabhi paas nhi rhe naa. I mean  I never had you so close. So today I just wanted to feel cared for. When I saw you that way kissing me and your eyes filled with love mera desire khatam ho gya and I just wanted to be with you.

Shaurya- I know Anokhi. Tumhare liye bohot mushkil hai yeh sab. I know. I mean tumhe kabhi itna saara pyaar nhi mila. And you have that void in you. I don't mind filling that with love until we go ahead.

Anokhi- Thanks mujhe samjhne ke liye.

Shaurya- Anokhi. Can I be your buddy? Please. If not your lover or your husband. I just want to be buddy first. Please.

Anokhi- OK.

Shaurya- Thank you. Thank you. But kyunki tum meri buddy ho tum mujhe apni har baat share karogi. I mean woh har baat jo tumhe takleef yaa dukh de, jab bhi tumhe akela lage. Kahogi naa?

Anokhi- Hmmm. Shaurya....

Shaurya- Aankhon mein aansoon? Theekh ho? Kuch kehna chahti ho?

Anokhi- Mimi ke eliva kabhi unconditional pyaar nhi mila. Tumse itna sara pyaar mila hai aaj tak aur tum mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho.

Shaurya- Humesha. Jaan. Abhi Anu mein hoon ok.

Anokhi- Hmm. Tum mujhe nhi chodke jaoge naa? Kabhi bhi dhoka nhi doge naa? Kabhi mere sath nhi chodoge naa?

Shaurya- Bilkul nhi. Kabhi nhi jaan. I will never break your trust. I will never leave you. I promise.

Anokhi- Shaurya!
Anokhi takes him into a bone crushing hug.

How was it? Do comment. Thoda boring tha update sorry. Right now I am planning on how to end the book. Will try to end it soon.