Part-44

Dedicated to @sankking
She inspired me to reconsider the abortion track so one of my favorite chapters in honor of them.

Mimi- Mumma! Plant day aa rha hai. Hume plant leke jaana hai school mein. Khud banana hai plant ko. Fir le jaana hai.

Anokhi- Achaa Mimi hum log banenge plant ok. Kaunsa plant banana hai aapko?

Mimi- Mango!

Anokhi- Woh pot mein thodi banega bacha.

Mimi- Please mumma. Mango hi chahiye.

Shaurya- Anokhi baad mein usko transfer kar denge. Chalo chalo Mimi hum plant lagaenge aaj.

Anokhi- Shaurya par plant ke roots damage ho sakte hai. Mimi I think koi aur plant lagate hai. Mango tree ko garden mein lagayenge.

Shaurya- Anokhi I promise mein bohot aaram se transfer karunga. Mimi ka bohot mann hai mango plant ke liye.

Anokhi- Achaa. Chalo tum dono karo yeh project.

Mimi- Thank you mumma!

Shaurya- Chalo Mimi.

Anokhi has a smile on her face seeing Shaurya getting his interest back in Mimi. Over the next 7 days they take a lot of care of the plant. Shaurya and Mimi water the plant regularly, monitor its length and Shaurya would take a picture everyday of Mimi with the plant. They pasted all of this on sheets and decorated it. Mimi took it to her school and she won lots of appreciation for her good project. This was followed by Anokhi's abortion that went fine. She was low but she could feel Shaurya's love and support. This helped her heal physically and emotionally from this incident. Though it took her time to heal from it emotionally. Inspite of the project getting over Shaurya continued to tend for the plant and so did Mimi. This was their father daughter thing. However over time Mimi started to lose interest and she would find new friends to play with or cartoon to watch. This slowly started to trouble Shaurya. One day he decided the plant was growing big. He decided to shift pots. He called Mimi but Mimi refused saying she was going to a friend's place. Shaurya had decided to finish the repotting that day only. So he started the job of repotting. He took another pot and placed soil in it. He was very nervous. Immediately he found Anokhi beside him.

Shaurya- Tum! This means so much to me I don't know why.

Anokhi- Because you love Mimi. Yeh Mimi ka bachpan hai jo tum chahte kahin kho jaye. I am there Shaurya. Tell me what help you need. Hum sath mein karenge. Don't worry hum iss plant ko shift kar lenge. Ho jayega Shaurya.

They were extra careful in shifting it. And they got lucky. They were able to shift the plant without any break of roots. However, the plant started to grow weaker and within a week it was no more. Shaurya was heartbroken.

Anokhi- Shaurya!

Shaurya- I am sorry Anokhi.

Anokhi- Kyu?

Shaurya- Tumhe bhi aisa hi feel hua hoga. Jab mein kaam ko leke busy ho gya. Tumhe aur Mimi ko time nhi dia. Aur phir the abortion. You wanted the baby and I took that away.

Anokhi- Toh maine bhi kia tha.

Shaurya- Par you had gone through trauma. I haven't gone through trauma and I could have supported you.

Anokhi- Shaurya tumne kuch galat nhi kia. I am proud ki you took a decision for yourself. It is better than you taking a decision for me and regretting it.

Shaurya- Tumne bola tha plant transfer nhi hoga. But maine nhi suna tumhari baat!

Shaurya was now crying.

Anokhi- Shaurya you tried your best! Yes tumne mujhe bohot hurt kia but tum sudharna chahte the. You never did to hurt me. When you realized you changed. Wohi sabse important hai. And for the plant you tried! I know it died but we can get another!

Shaurya- It's not the same. Just like it is not the same to tell u ki we can make another baby! Hell I didn't even try. Yeh tak nhi kahan ki baad mein try karenge.

Anokhi- Shaurya you were honest! Hurtful but honest. And honesty mere liye sabse zyada important hai.

Shaurya- Sorry!

Anokhi- It's ok.

Shaurya- Dekho naa Mimi bhi badi ho rhi hai. Door jaa rhi hai. Aur jo waqt woh sirf meri thi maine kho dia.

Anokhi- Nhi Shaurya. She loves you. The way you always loved her. We grow so used to love ki we forget that to love is an act! Not just a feeling. Ab woh choti hai isliye usse nhi samjha sakti. But you are special to her! And har insaan ke life mein phases hote hai. You also had a badi maa phase and now a shadi shuda phase and there is stuff you share with only me but you have a sense of history with her which doesn't get erased by our proximity!

Shaurya- Hmmm.

How was it? Do comment! Guys ek toh update likho upar se comments hai itne kam. 😏😔 Comment kardo!!!!