Part-49

After a few pleasant days, one day morning Anokhi was sleeping and Shaurya had decided to have his bath. Suddenly Anokhi woke up to a sense of discomfort. She felt pukish but before she could do anything she felt she would vomit. She knocked at the door of the washroom.

Shaurya- Hmm. Naha rha hoon! Jaan. Panch minute.

Anokhi's brain was not working and she was not able to control and she knocked again. Shaurya opened the door but before he could react she vomited on his feet and then ran towards the basin. Shaurya then helped her by rubbing her back and murmuring words of comfort.

Shaurya- Anu! Theekh ho jaega. Ghabrao mat. Anu shona! It's ok. Ho gya naa ab....
He helped her clean up. Cleaned himself up and carefully took her to the bed.

Anokhi- Shaurya! I am sorry. Washroom Ganda ho gya. I... Mein saaf kar deti hoon.

Shaurya- You relax jaan. Mein kar dunga saaf. Tum bohot weak lag rhi ho. Relax karo. Mein ek juice lata hoon fir saaf kar dunga.

Anokhi- Shaurya nhi kuch nhi. Bas mein theekh hoon ab. Rest kar lungi thodi der toh sab theekh ho jaega.

Shaurya- Achaa. So jao fir jaan.

Anokhi- Par maine mess kar dia. It was so achanak. Mein react nhi kar payi.

Shaurya- Wifey mujhe darwaza lock nhi karna chahiye tha. Tumhe kabhi aese dekha nhi toh bas. Khair you rest. Mein aa rha hoon.

He cleaned up the puke and was going to change that he saw her running in again.

Shaurya- Anu!

He rushes behind her.

Shaurya- Anu! Tumhe abhi bhi achaa nhi lag rha? Arre mein kya karoon. Anu ruko.
He keeps gently rubbing her back.

Mimi- Mumma! Mumma pony bana do. Mumma.

Shaurya- Beta papa bana denge. Aap breakfast karlo pehle. Papa aate hai.

Mimi- Papa chalo naa!

Shaurya- Ruko Mimi baby! Aata hoon das minute mein. Aap neeche jao.

Mimi- Papa late ho rha hai.

Anokhi- Shaurya I will manage. Tum jao.

Shaurya- Shut up! Mimi aap dadi ke paas chale jao. Mumma thodi weak hai aaj. Mein mumma ko help kar rha hoon.

Mimi- Kya hua mumma? Mimi rahegi aapke sath. Mimi school nhi jaegi.

Anokhi from the washroom- Aise nhi karte hai! Beta mein theekh hoon. Achaa bacha ho naa aap. Jao dadi ke paas.

Mimi- OK mumma.

After sometime, she started to feel better and Shaurya brought her to the bed but she was very dizzy.

Devi- Kya hua Shaurya? Anokhi theekh toh hai? Mimi keh rhi thi Anokhi ki tabiyat theekh nhi. Tu soch mat Aastha Mimi ko bus stop pe chod degi.

Shaurya- Maa woh Vomiting aur nausea ho rha hai. Aur abhi kafi weak ho gyi hai.

Devi- Haaye mera bacha.
Devi rushes to Anokhi and pats her head. Anokhi could not resist but shifted to Devi's lap and started to cry.

Devi- Bacha. Yeh thodi der mein theekh ho jaega. Dekho mein nimbu layi hoon. Uske smell se achaa lagega. Bacha ro mat. Aise toh aur weak lagega.

Anokhi- Mumma!!!!! This time I will not be alone. Aap sab rahoge naa mere sath?

Devi- Haan bacha. Bilkul. Hum sab hai naa!!!!!!!

Anokhi- Promise?

Devi- Haan bacha.

Anokhi- Kahin mat jaana please. Mujhe aadat ho gyi hai pyaar ki. Iss pyaar ke bina mein nhi reh paungi.

Devi- Rehne denge bhi nhi tujhe. Hum kahin nhi jaa rhe.

Slowly Anokhi dozed off. She woke up a couple of hours later to find Shaurya and Devi were still there.

Anokhi- Maine kahan mat jaana toh aap ab tak nhi gye!

Shaurya- Wifey tumhe aise chodke kaise jaa sakta hoon?

Anokhi- Shaurya yeh toh ab har din hoga. Har din ghar pe toh nhi reh sakte. Mujhe akele hi manage karna hoga. Aur tum socho mat. Last time bhi manage kar lia tha.

Shaurya- Anokhi no more managing! Yeh word phek do bahar. Tum har din bardash karogi toh mein har din sath bhi naa doon? I know leave toh nhi le sakta. But koshish karunga ki jitna ho paaye sath rahoon. Yaa phir koi naa koi humesha when you are sick. You are not doing this alone. We aren't doing this alone too. This is a family thing. Which means maa, dad, badi maa, chachi, chachu, Bade papa, Kanchan are always there for you. Whomever you need whenever you need. You are no longer managing it. I didn't get you pregnant taki tum manage karo. I got you pregnant because we wanted it, both of us wanted it. And I will try to keep you as comfortable as possible. In fact hum sab hai! All at your service!!!!!

Devi- Haan bacha. Mein soch bhi nhi sakti ki tumne yeh phase akele kaise handle kia. But yeh phase do logon ka hota hai. Ek ka nhi. Aur Shaurya ka bhi hai yeh ek phase. Aur humara bhi. Shayd iss waqt tum hume bhi mauka dedo thoda pyaar karne ka.

Anokhi realized that all this while her fear had prevented her from not only asking things off Shaurya, but also of Devi, of Aastha of all those who saw her like family and had craved to pamper her. Devi wanted to shower her with love and she could see that. She had always cared, been nice and loved everyone. But she used to be shy and introverted because of her past. But maybe this pregnancy would push her to not only embrace motherhood but also push her to being mothered by Devi and Aastha and Gaytri Chachi and free her from her introverted shy self. It would give her family and free her of her sense of loss at not having her parents. She always had a family in Shaurya's family. She loved them too. But dint allow them to love her back. But now she will. She will not let her past come in the way of her happiness.  Happiness was at her home. She had to open her heart to her 3 mummas. She will do it slowly!!!!!!!

How was it? Comment karo guys!!!!! Please....... Please. It is sincere request. Begging you for comments.  💔💔💔. Pehle kitne log padhte the meri stories. Ab pata nhi kya ho gya hai. Boring hai toh bata do naa.