25. Dementors-

He was in a compartment train with some of his friends. His eyes focused on them and ears focused on the story.

'He killed twelve muggles during the wizarding war,' Michael said.

'And he also killed his best friend,' Terry added. 'Who is it again? Pe... Pete...'

'You mean, Peter Pettigrew?' Anthony asked.

'Yeah, it's so dark to think about it, yeah, he got murdered by someone you thought was your best friend.'

'Do you think Harry Potter knows about Sirius Black?' Padma asked.

'Harry? What does he have to do with Sirius Black?' Joel asked.

'I hear,' Padma started. 'Sirius Black was also a close friend to Harry's parents. Like, tightly close. But it turns out he's a death eater all along.'

'The Blacks have always been a pureblood fanatics. Maybe worse than the Malfoys,' Terry said.

'How bad is the Black family?' Joel asked.

'They're very pureblood-centric,' Michael said. 'They always practice arrange marriages among pureblood families.'

'It's so weird how they think inbreeding will do anything,' Terry said. 'The Black family is insane,' he smirked. 'Bet you never heard of Bellatrix Lestrange too, eh Joel?'

'Bellatrix Lestrange? Who's that?' Joel asked.

Michael said, 'She's the most insane witch we know, perhaps most insane in the world. She was Bellatrix Black before she got married. She killed hundreds. And bet there're more unreported casualties. She killed... well, like a lot.'

'People say she's crazy in love with You-Know-Who too,' Anthony said. 'Her marriage was just to fill in the pureblood status quo.'

'She'd kill people just to get You-Know-Who's attention, I hear,' Michael said.

'I'm just happy I'm not involved with those people,' Padma said. 'Being a halfblood isn't so bad.'

'Hey, being a muggleborn isn't so bad either,' said Joel in a-matter-of-factly.

Suddenly the train made an emergency brake. Padma and Joel were sitting on the unfortunate side, that they were launched off and slammed on the others. It hurt, but the two of them got back to their seat as the train was slowly making a stop.

'What's going on?' Terry asked, trying to see the dark outside world.

No one knew what was happening. The lights went off, causing people in the train to scream im terror.

Joel and his friends weren't an exception. They were jumbled together on the floor, hugging one another in the pitch darkness between the seats. They held each other tightly, screaming.

'Lumos,' Anthony took out a wand. He held it up, trembling. The rest of the group followed suit. The compartment was bright again, at least. Though their surroundings created uncanny shadows, it was better than nothing at all.

'What's going on?' Padma asked. The other people in every compartment was heard saying similar words as well.

'Is it---is it me or...' Joel whispered. 'Or is it getting colder? I'm... so cold.'

'Y-yeah,' Padma said in fear.

In every exhale, they could see it. They could see their breaths in the air.

'Look...' Terry pointed a finger at the windows. 'The glasses are starting to freeze.'

'G-guys,' Terry said. 'It's.. dementors...' He could see the shadows coming from the gangway.