86. Fight-

He sat in the living room, listening to Potterwatch. River's voice was strained. A bit tense than usual. There was some minutes of delay, so he shook the radio as he thought the radio was broken.

'Joel,' Lizzy called, appearing from the hall to see him. 'Do you know where my hair tie is? I forgot where I put them last night.'

'Nope. Did you try summoning it?'

'I did... and nothing. It's always gone, really,' Lizzy tried to recount her steps to remember.

River's voice appeared again. Loud and clear.

Good Evening folks...

I have dire news from Royal. Death Eaters and Voldemort are coming to Hogwarts. They are going to attack the school. This is war, I repeat, this is war! We need help as many as we can get! I repeat! We need many help as we can get! I will be off to Hogwarts now. The Pottermore ends for today, goodbye...

Joel's heart slummed to his stomach. People are going to have to defend Hogwarts now? He had to got there and help them.bHe stood up and checked that his wand was in his pocket. He had to gather people here and ask them to come with him to Hogwarts.

Lizzy heard it too and she had never been so quiet as now.

Joel didn't want this to happen but it had to be done. 'Let's gather everyone... we'll go through the floo network to McGonnagall's fireplace... Help me gather everyone in the entry.'

And so he and Lizzy did so. Going from room to room, requesting the others to get everyone in the entry hall.

Justin and Dean knew about it too and now Dean was leading everyone. 'Okay, everyone, listen up,' Dean spoke. 'Those who can apparate should go to Hogsmeade and enter from the Hog's Head Inn. Aberforth will know what to do. As for you who can't apparate, follow Joel or Justin to the floo network in the living room and the master bedroom. Let's go. There's no time to lose. Death Eaters are coming to Hogwarts.'

Joel and Lizzy herded some of the Muggleborns to the master bedroom on the third floor.

'You should go first. See them from the other side,' Joel said.

'Okay,' Lizzy took a heap of floo powder to the fire. The fire turned green and she stood in it. People were staring. She looked at Joel's face in huge tension. 'McGonnagall's fireplace, Hogwarts.'

***

She arrived. The room was dim, only the fireplace gave what the room looked like. She wasn't alone in the room. Luna Lovegood was waiting.

'Hi, Lizzy, how many are coming in?' asked Luna Lovegood.

'Some, maybe about fifty.'

'Okay, let's count them. Then we'll take them to the Great Hall. McGonnagall and the other teachers are waiting.'

'Okay.'

People were coming in one by one. They clamored into the room until the last one was Joel.

'67, including Joel and me,' Lizzy said to Luna.

'Okay. Everyone, follow me,' Luna said.

Lizzy and Joel hung back for awhile. Joel spoke in depression, 'If I can choose, I'd rather you stay in the Mansion. I want you to be safe.'

Lizzy held his hand tightly. 'No, I want to be next to you. We're in this together.'

Joel squeezed her hand. 'If we make it out alive and we win, then we can finish school, let's get a place together. Just the two of us... I want to be with you, Lizzy.'