67. Dolores Umbridge-

Lizzy got a letter back from Sandra. Sandra's family owl delivered it to her, an old barn owl, seemingly exhausted. Lizzy gave it a bowl of water, it drank heftily.

Dear Lizzy,

It's been a panicky holiday in my house. Dad's been going in and out of the house every night. Sometimes he doesn't come home at all. He has quit being a chef. Mum's still working though. She was cleared from corruption suspects and is now working again. But she's been overworked.

Markus is having a difficult time too. His family's getting involved, despite dad telling them don't.

I hope everything's going to be alright... but I don't know. He is real, dad said. But he won't tell me more, he doesn't want to scare me off. You should keep this to yourself. The Wizarding World is already in panic as it is. Nothing's good in saying you believe he's back.

I hope you're fine in the Muggle World.

Sandra

Lizzy was glad to get her letter. Although the content was worrisome. For the rest of her own holiday, she came over to several old muggle mates. She came over to casual house parties. Sometimes she brought Joel with her and introduced him to them. It was always the same thing. People didn't believe they were dating until they proved otherwise. It was quite insulting to think that people she knew wouldn't think they were dating at all. But Joel was okay, to him, it was funny.

She hadn't heard from Bobby and Cole since the nightclub. She had caught herself wondering what they might be doing. She had talked about it to Joel. But Joel reminded her to forget about them everytine. They're cowards, losers, idiots, Joel would describe.

Lizzy dragged her heavy luggage. 'Sandra!' Lizzy called. Her friend was excited as well to see her run over for a hug. 'I miss you!'

'I miss you too Lizzy!'

The station was packed with children of different ages. Each batch of year students had their own carts.

Lizzy got into cart of fourth year. Joel got into cart of fifth year.

There were several kids already taking seats.

'Say cheese!' said a boy, Colin. He aimed a camera at a compartment of some fourth year Gryffindor. The kids in there smiled when Colin counted to three. 'Oh, hey, Lizzy, sorry!' He gave way for people to pass.

Lizzy found a compartment of her friends. There were Yvonne, Yoko, and Sebastian already.

"Hey!" she greeted.

***

Joel went through the narrow hallway of the cart. He saw some people had packed in the compartments. They greeted him and he greeted back ad he passed. He stopped abruptly by a compartment withTerry, Andika, and Michael.

'Hey!' he greeted.

"Joel! Come here you dummy!" Terry said, who had just put up his luggage on the shelf above.

Joel hugged each of them taking banters for a bit.

Terry added, 'Good, now you're here, you can help me. I'm about to throw this fart bomb!' He took the device out of his poclet.

Joel laughed. 'What for?'

Terry looked, side to side, outside of the compartment. He saw Anthony and Mandy were walking in the distance.

'A weird welcoming to our first day as fifth years,' Michael said on behalf of Terry.

'Which compartment is Justin at?' Terry asked.