Meet him/ Oliver

A/n: Hi loves a new Imagine! I hope you all like it

In this imagine you walked into someone but what if this someone was a celebrity. To walk into a normal person is maybe not that crazy but walking into the one and only Olive Phelps.
Hope you like it Xx G.
Good to know :).
Y/f/n: Your girl best friends name
Lexi is the name of your dog.
Ace is Y/f/n's boyfriend.
Words count: 1002
———————————————————————-
You really liked Harry Potter and you especially liked George Weasley. And the actor was also pretty attractive for him self. You didn't deny it you had a big crush on Oliver. One day you were going out to by some stuff.
"Y/n!"
"Yeah?"
"Can you by that purple jumper I have looked at? I give you munny later." Y/f/n said
"Sure!"
"Thanks."
"No problem."
You went away to the stores and bought some things. You bought yourself a dress and pare of ripped trousers.
Once you got to the store to by the jumper to Y/f/n. You suddenly went into something or more certain someone. With made you drop your bags. You looked up and saw the one and only Oliver Phelps.
"I-I'm so sorry I didn't look were I was going." You stuttered out.
"No harm done." He said and smiled warmly at you. He bent down and helped you with your things.
"There you go darling." He said making you blush.
"Emmh thanks." You said shyly.
"I didn't got your name."
"Y/n.."
"How pretty name for a pretty girl." You blushed madly.
"I'm Oliver."
You looked at him shyly and you didn't know what to say.
"I-I need to go now." You stuttered out even if you wanted to stay.
"Please I would like to know you better. Can I come with you?"
"Emmh sure..."
You bought the jumper to Y/f/n and you and Oliver got really close so you decided to have a lunch together.
"So tell me something about you."
"Let me see my name is Y/n but you probably knew that I'm 25. I live with my best friend and my dog in our flat well and I'm single." You said smiling.
"Oh interesting."
"Tell me something about you."
"Well my name is Oliver but you probably already knew that." He said and winked at that made you blush.
"Well I live alone in my house yeah you knew I have a twin. Well I'm 26, and I'm single too." He said making you laugh.
After a couple of months you and Oliver started to be really close. You started to feel more for him but he was your best friend you can't be in love with your best friend? Or can you? That was what you thought. He would never feel the same anyway. Or so you thought at least.
You didn't know that Oliver was so in love with you that he couldn't keep himself calm when he was with you. But it was like no one of you were brave enough to tell each other's.

Oliver POV
I know I should tell her my mind said to me. I decided to talk to James.
"Haven't you told her yet?"
"No."
"Mate you can't just stand there and doing nothing what if she gets a boyfriend. Is now or never."
"But what if-"
"No buts!!! I see the way she looks at you she is toatally in love with you. Now go and tell her or other wise I will."
"Okay fine."
"Good luck Ollie call me when you are done I want to see you guys kiss."
"Oh shut up mate!"
"You know you love me." James teased.
I ruled his eyes.
"Sure thing."  I said sarcastically.
"Oh I know you love me you just can't say it."
"Shut it James!"
James only lathed at his brother.
"Bye." I said enjoyed.
"Bye Ollie."

————————————————————-
Time skip

I was so nervous I knocked at her door and I heard a dog barked.
"Sit." I heard Y/n said to the dog.
She opened the door.
"Oh hi Oliver what are you doing here?" She asked.
"I have to tell you something can we go for a walk?"
"Sure is it okay if Lexi go with us?"
"Sure."
You put the leach on and walked out your flat.
"Bye Y/f/n I will be gone for a while."
"Sure don't be to late." She said and cuddled closer to her boyfriend.
"I won't take care of Y/f/n Ace!"
"I will." He said and then you and Oliver went away.
After a while of silence. You said.
"What did you want to tell me?"
"Well I know this is kind of crazy. But since we walked into each other I had completely fallen in love with you." He said red as a tomato.
"And I just wondered if there is any chance you mite share my feelings?" He said still blushing madly.
You were really chocked of what he said never in your wildest dreams you thought he would feel the same against you.
"I understand if you don't-"
You cut him up of by pressing your lips against his. The kiss were passionate and fold with love.
After you pulled away Oliver said.
"Wow could you feel that?"
"Yeah fireworks. Sparkle and love." You said and smiled warmly.
"I love you Y/n."
"I love you too Ollie!"
You guys kissed again and saw that Lexi was waving her tail making you two lath.
"So would you make me the homer to be my girlfriend?" Oliver asked.
"I would love to!"
You kissed once more and that was one of the best day of your life.
The end of this story.
——————————————————-
A/n: I'm just saying this took long time to write so I hope you all like it! Hope you have a great weekend and take care.
Love G Xx.