Falling in love with a muggle/ Fw

Request: NoWarnings: Mention of war, mention of bad health

Request: No
Warnings: Mention of war, mention of bad health.
A/n: Hi my loves! I'm sorry I didn't post well it's my bad health. This picture on Fred:). Anyways I will post this I hope you all like this! Enjoy!

Summary: After the war Fred moved to Paris to get his mind off things. What if he falls in love with a British girl. Even if she isn't madic. Enjoy!

Words count: 662
———
Fred had been hurt of a wall and almost died in the battle. After the battle Fred decided to move to Paris to get his mind of things. He quickly got a friend there who helped him with a flat. One day Pais that was her name got to a coffee with him.
"My best friend works here I think we could get a coffee." She said with a smile. Fred nodded. She open the door as the bell jiggled.
"Hi Paris." Maddie said and smiled.
"This is the owner of this coffee shop. She is really nice."
"So what do you want today."
"I take the usual and what's for you Fred?"
He struggled his shoulders.
"What do you like?" He asked Maddie.
"Oh you should really taste the lemon ice tee. It's really good."
"Okay thanks I take that one."
"Is Y/n working today."
"Oh yeah she is on break she will come soon."
"Y/n is my best friend." Paris explained.
"Oh is she also from France?"
"No she is actually from Wales and Uk." He nodded as you walked in Fred frosted. You were the most beautiful girl he ever had seen.
"Fred this is my friend Y/n. Y/n this is Fred." You looked at him and smiled. The smile completely melted Fred's heart. God you were beautiful he thought.
"So you took the usual?" You asked.
"Yap you always know me. Take the same order." Paris said and lathed a bit. You lathed Fred's heart melt completely he started falling for you so fast. Faster then he really wanted to tell him self. You and Fred quickly became friends. Everyday he passed by the coffee shop and he always order from you. Fred fall in love with you. He was in love with a muggle, even if he knew you didn't know madic. Soon enough he finally asked you to be his girlfriend and of course you said yes. However for the past months Fred had been very distend. You wondered why he behaved that way so you decided to ask him.
"Hey Freddie?"
"Yeah." He mutter.
"I was thinking we could talk?"
"Yeah?"
"Well you have been really distant. And-"
"I'm sorry Y/n but I can't lie to you anymore."
"Lie?"
"Look Y/n I'm a wizard. I have a wand and I have special powers." You looked shocked but you understand and thought it was very cool. After a couple of years you went to favourite place. You and Fred eat some picnic. As Fred stand up you looked at him with confusion. Fred pulled up something in his pocket as you saw a beautiful box. He went down on one knee.
"I know that we are different and I know we are from different worlds. But I love you Y/n so much. And I want to be your husband. The father of our children. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please will you make me the happiest man on this world and marry me?"
"Of course." You cried of happy tears. This was really the best day. He pulled the ring on your finger and kissed your lips.
"I love you soon to become Y/n Weasley."
"I love you more Freddie."
———
A/n: Okay what was this? I don't like this it's horrible. I'm sorry for a bad imagine. Hope you like this one. Love you all hope you had a great day and take care!
Love G Xx.