Is it too late/ Fw

A/n: Hi my loves! I'm so sorry I just have a lot in school and my mental health is really bad

A/n: Hi my loves! I'm so sorry I just have a lot in school and my mental health is really bad. So that's why it takes so long to write the long imagine. I have written 7519 words and I know that's not much I'm so sorry. Anyways I was thinking I will post this shorter one! We have over 9k I can't believe it thank you so so much! I mean is almost 9,3k thank you!!!! Anyways hope you like this! Enjoy!

Good to know:
Y/n/n: Your nickname

Summary: Fred Weasley the love of your life. He didn't know it yet. When you told him about your feelings. He said he didn't feel the same. Is it too late to fix his mistake? Enjoy!

Words count: 715
———
You and Fred Weasley had been best friends since you can remember. He was the most sweetest person and sooner then you know you fall deeply in love with him. You were in love with your best friend, but did he felt the same? Is was always something you asked your self. A person like Fred couldn't like a person like you was what you were thinking. But it comes a time when you had to tell him. Of course George knew he was keep telling you should talk to him. Tell how you felt for him. But the thing you were most scared of was if he didn't like you back. Then you would be sad because you dearly loved him so much. You decided that you were going to tell him you had been feeling this kind of feelings for him in 3 years. Both of the twins was soon going to leave Hogwards to start there joke shop so you really had to be fast. Now was the time to finally tell Fred how you felt. You walked to the griffindore commen room. You saw George and Fred sitting there.
"Hi."
"Oh hi Y/n." George replied with a smile but Fred seemed to be sad.
"Are you okay Freddie?" You asked him.
"His girlfriend broke up with him."
"She really did that?" You asked he hadn't even told you he had a girlfriend. He was your best friend why wouldn't he tell you.
"Why didn't you told me? I'm your best friend. Don't you trust me Fredrick?" It was very long time since you called him by his full name. Even call him Fred was something you didn't do often.
"You didn't call me Freddie." He said sadly. You were now on your breaking point.
"I just can't believe that you didn't told me." You said.
"I'm so sorry Y/n I should have told you. You are my best friend."
"Yeah." As a single year roll down your cheek.
"Y/n/n?" You walked away to the Astronomy tower there you felt safe and no one would judge you. You sat on the edge on the tower thinking for your self.
"Y/n/n." You heard a voice said. You turned around and saw Fred.
"Leave Fred." You said sobbing.
"No I won't."
"Just leave me..."
"I'm sorry Y/n you are right. I should had told you. You are my best friend."
"Is that all I'm for you?"
"What?"
"Is that all I'm for you Fredrick."
"What do you mean?"
....
"Y/n?"
"Fine okay I have been in love with you since I was 11. But I'm 'just your best friend.' Nothing more..."
"I'm sorry Y/n but I don't feel the same."
You left him alone. You hadn't talked to Fred in a week he started to worry for you. He had also realised he was deeply in love you. Was it too late to tell you how he felt. Was it too late to do something about it...
Do you want part two??
———
A/n: Hi loves, okay this imagine sucked it was so bad. I'm so sorry this was so bad. I still hope you liked it. And again I'm so sorry for not updating. I will try to do it more often soon I promise! If you want part two please comment it will be named "Never too late." Have a great day and weekend! Love you all and take care.
Love G Xx.