Love at first sight/ FW

Warnings: noneA/n: Hi loves! I'm sorry for not posting I'm just really bad now

Warnings: none
A/n: Hi loves! I'm sorry for not posting I'm just really bad now. My mental health is bad so that is why I didn't want to post. I will try to post the long imagine soon I promise. I have written 5108 words I know is like 2000 words left. But it's something! So I really hope you all will enjoy that. Anyways this is a short imagine but I hope you all like it. Enjoy

Fred Weasley has always get any girl he want. Everyone had a crush on him. So he hadn't hard to talk to other girls. But what if you would begin in Hogwards in 6 th year. And what if Fred fall head over heals the first time he sees you...
Enjoy.

Words count: 514
———
Writers POV
You was beginning in Hogwards in 6 th year. Because you were first trained home but you really wanted to go there so your parents finally let you. You were quite nervous the first day. But you hope you at least were going to get some friends. You walked in the corridors you were completely lost.
'Where is the way.' You thought for yourself. You looked around but you didn't really notice where you were going. You suddenly walked into someone or specifically someone.
"I'm so sorry." You looked up and saw a really handsome boy. His beautiful red hair was laying perfectly. His beautiful hazel eyes sparkle in the sun. 'God he was very handsome.' You thought for yourself.
"I-I'm so sorry very- well I need to go now." You replied nervously and run away. You were really embarrassed of what just happened. So that was why you run away. George came to Fred and saw his red cheeks there was almost as red as his hair.
"Wow what happened to you?" Fred was standing on the same place just starring at the air.
"Hello the world to Fred hello?" George waived in front of his eyes. That was when Fred snapped out of his thoughts.
"What were you thinking about mate?"
"Emmh nothing."
"Don't you there lie to your own brother Fred Weasley."
"Okay okay fine. There was this girl and just wow."
"You are in love." George teased.
"No I'm not I have just met her I don't even know her name. Besides I don't even know how that feels."
"Oh Freddie have you really never been in love."
"Well no."
"I can tell you are now. Of how red you are and how much your eyes sparkle when you talk about her." Fred was shocked what if he was really in love with someone he didn't even know... He couldn't be in love or could he? There is strange to fall in love with someone you don't even know right?...
Pt two??
———
A/n: Hi loves I know this is short but it's cute! Do you want me to make a part two? I hope you all liked this hope you have a great day and take care. Love you all.
Love G Xx.