True love/ Oliver

Request: No Warnings: Losing of memories, blood lost, aeroplane  crash, losing your favourite things (I don't know if that's something but I take it anyways:)

Request: No
Warnings: Losing of memories, blood lost, aeroplane  crash, losing your favourite things (I don't know if that's something but I take it anyways:).
A/n: Hi my loves! I'm sorry that I didn't have posted yeah you all know why now. Anyways I loved all of your comments on the last one I posted. I really appreciate it. You are so sweet! The comments you wrote actually made my day. So thank you for that! So I had a request I will do it soon! But now I just came up with this weird idea. I actually come up with it when I watched the new Spider-Man film a few weeks ago. But hadn't a whole idea until now. This is weird and I don't really knew why I came up with this type of thing while watch it. Look my German great I suck at it so sorry if I do anything wrong. I'm learning I can have a conversation but that's it. I don't use translate so sorry if it's wrong love ya. Hope you all like this enjoy!

Summary: You are a actress and got to know Oliver in Harry Potter. The two of you quickly became friends and the lovers. What if you lost all your memory from a terrible accident?
Okay what is this anyways enjoy!

Words count: 1156
———
You had been a fan of Harry Potter since you were small. Reading the books and see the films was your life. You were a good actress and your dream was to act in Harry Potter. One day you got a role in Harry Potter you almost fall from your seat when you realised you were going to act in your favourite film.
"Honey why so excited?" Your dad asked with concern.
"Dad I'm going to act in Harry Potter."
"That's great darling." You smiled at your dad and saw the picture of your mum. Your mum was from Germany and your dad was from Uk.
"She would be so proud of you." He said and smiled at you. You hugged your dad as you left Germany to make dreams come true.
"Halo du bist Y/n?" a German said.
Are you Y/n? (Sorry for my German I'm not good at it. But I try to learn it thanks.)
"Ja ich bin Y/n."
Yes I'm Y/n.
"Super ich heiße Louis."
Great my name is Louis.
"Louis ein Wasser und Brot bitte."
Louis a water and a bread please.
"Ja super."
Yes great
"Danke"
Thank you.
(Dying on my German sorry😭)
He came with the food and you thanked him again he was sweet. When you finally was in the Uk you were kind of nervous. A whole new place with a a lot of new people. The day after it was time for the first play. You were really nervous but as soon as you gut to know the people you really liked it. It was a dream come true. You were there with the people you had seen up to for years. The people you loved the most was the Weasley twins. You had always had a huge crush on George the more shy twin. Now when you were working with Oliver he was very sweet and you felt the feelings coming back again. He was really a sweet guy.
"Hi Y/n how are you?"
"I'm good thanks and you?"
"Great thanks." He said and smiled. God his smile you thought for your self. He smile could warm up the most baddest day. You were in love with him but how to tell him was however harder. You were watching him talk to James and he become more and more handsome.
"Hey someone is checking you out mate." James said to his brother. He looked at you and smirked and you felt your cheeks redden.
"Y/n no someone like her would never look at me." He said shyly.
"Why not mate."
"I mean she is so beautiful. Her falling for someone like me no way."
"Oh common have some confidence. She looks at you like you are the only guy in this world." Oliver looked at you again he was really falling for you hard. After a time the both of you finally confessed. And you started dating. After a couple of years he proposed to you and after that you got married. You were so lucky to have Oliver as your husband. He was the love of your life and you didn't want to change one bit. However one day the thing that no one waned to happen happened.
"Promise you will call when you arrive." Oliver said worriedly.
"Yes I promise handsome. Look at me everything is going to be alright." It was like Oliver felt something was going to happened. You gave him a good bye kiss and one last hug before you went away. Oliver felt something was going to get wrong. But he couldn't set his finger on it. After a hour of flying there was a storm coming out. Unfortunately the storm was very strong and the aeroplane didn't seem to take that storm. The plane was now falling to the ground in full speed. As if crunched into pieces everyone at the plane sadly died  except you. To your luck there was a person walking by that saw you and immediately helped you. And helped you to the hospital. Oliver was begin to worry you hadn't called him he tried to call you but you didn't answer. A while later he gut a call from the hospital saying you were there. You weren't how ever in Uk. You were in Germany and the closest hospital was in Germany so he needed to take a flight. To meet the love of his life he would had done anything. So he took the fastest flight there when he got into the hospital his heart broke. At seeing you in all those machines to help you. As a tear fall down his cheeks. A doctor came in.
"I'm sorry to tell you this mr Phelps but your wife got  hit pretty hard in the head. She would most likely don't remember anything. If she wakes up." All this ifs that worried Oliver. What if you didn't woke up you were still breathing but you were in a coma. However after three days you finally woke up. And as the doctors said you had lost your memories. But Oliver was going to make all in his power to make you remember him again...
———
A/n: Okay this was weird and so bad. But finally a little longer one it was so long time ago I wrote so long! Sorry for that but now it at least a bit longer. I hope you all liked this! Hope you had a great day love you all and the care!
Love G Xx.