Ocean/Oliver

Warnings: Tw: Maybe some kissing I don't know:)A/n: Hi loves I'm sorry I haven't posted

A/n: Hi loves I'm sorry I haven't posted. But you all know I wouldn't post as much as I did before. Anyways this is going to be a short but cute imagine! So I hope you all like it. And like always I'm so bad at naming imagines I really do suck on it. Why not a gif on Georgie?:) Anyways I hope you all like this enjoy.
Good to know:
Y/l/n: Your last name.

Words count: 540
———
You and Oliver had been dating for two years. This special day was your anniversary. You both were so excited for it. Oliver and you really did love each other a lot it was like you guys fit perfectly as fast you met each other. It was really hard to explain about your love for each other's but is was for sure the best thing, you both could ever think of.
"Hi love." Oliver said to you and kissed your forehead.
"Hi Ollie how are you?"
"Never better. I mean I see my beautiful girlfriend." He said and smiled.
You blushed a bit.
"Oh did I made my girlfriend for two years blush?"
"Shut it!"
"I'm only joking darling okay." He gave you another kiss on the forehead.
"I can't be mad at you." You wined. Oliver just lathed at you.
"I know I'm so handsome so it's hard to not to love me." Oliver said jokingly but proudly. You just looked at him with a strange look on your face.
"So ready for our date love."
"More then I ever could be." You replied with a smile.
"Great let's go then my love." You got to the car and jumped in. Oliver wanted to surprise you so you had a blindfold.
"We are here." Oliver said and helped you out form the car. He knew how much you loved the ocean so that's why he took you to the most beautiful beach you ever had seen. He took of the blindfold and you immediately got very happy. You hugged Oliver and then kissed his soft lips.
"Thank you." You whispered.
He pulled you into a kiss that slowly turned into snuggling. You pulled away and Oliver groaned.
"I wasn't done." He muttered. You just lathed and decided to go and swim for a bit. You run into the water and Oliver fall after you. When you were in the water the sun went down. Making it a beautiful pink purple colour on the sky. It was very romantic so Oliver took that opportunity and began to kiss you again. That kiss slowly turned into snuggling. He bit your lip asking for more. Which you responded by open your mouth and his tongue slipped in. You were both kissing for a a very long time. After a time of kissing you pulled away.
"I love you Oliver Phelps so much."
"I love you more Y/n Y/l/n." This day was the most perfect day you could ever think of.
———
A/n: Hi loves a short but cute imagine I hope you all liked it! Hope you have a great day love you all and take care!
Love G Xx.