A way back/ James

A/n: Hi loves!! This imagine called "A way back

A/n: Hi loves!! This imagine called "A way back." I hope you all like it! I think I will do George and Fred Weasley imagines too! What do you think? Enjoy!

A way back is a imagine about when you and James broke up because of long distance. I know I'm so bad at coming up with names I so sorry for that.😭 But will you and James get together when you move closer to him A way back to each other's. Enjoy!
Love G Xx.

Words count: 537
———
You and James had a great relationship you really were in love with him. And he was really in love with you. But he was acting so much you berly see each other because of the long distance you had. You got really sad because of the break up. You really missed James was the only one that could be there for you he was the only one who understand you. James was missing you too, he was still so deeply in love with you. But you couldn't you couldn't move on from James you just couldn't he was the love of your life. And you really loved each other deeply but you couldn't be together the long distance just didn't work. You berly seen each other but you couldn't live with out James you wanted him near you. So you decided to move more near him you took the bus to London and took the train there near to another bus stop and then you took another bus to your new flat. You went in and it was only 5 minutes walk to James. Before it was over 2 hours between where you lived you lived in the bottom of Uk. And James lived more up in the country. You where really nervous about going to him but you decided to do it anyways. You knocked nervously on the door and heard bark from the house you know that James was home just because he never let the dogs home alone. He opened the door.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?"
"Emmh I just have moved more near you and emmh I just wanted to see you." You stuttered out.
"Y/n you know we have broke up."
"I know. But- I just can't forget you James I love you. You are the love of my life. I can't be without you." You stuttered out.
"Y/n."
"Please James I love you so much."
"Y/n I love you too but-"
"Please I have moved near you. I live five minutes from here. Just please."
"Okay fine."
"Yay! I love you I love you!!!"
"I love you too Y/n!"
You guys kissed.
"Please move in with me lovely?"
"Of course just needed to take the car and take all of my things."
You drove to your flat sold it and then you took your things out of it and went back to James house.

———
A/n: I know this is so bad😭 I'm so sorry for this. I hate this part. But I hope you all liked it. Love you all hope you have a great night. Sorry for short imagine.
Love G Xx.